Lisbon's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Notts​

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have more than 8 weeks of vtime​

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom​

Time zone: GMT+​

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP PSC [Lisbon] [Lawyer]​

NWO name (regiment and rank): KGB MSGT 'Aspen;​

Civilian name: Akuna​

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109323295​

Discord ID: not_tuga​

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:​

I may have missed out some because they we're not loading up for me so i do apologise.​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1712654518401.png

many of them are old but the recent ones the FailRP ones i honestly dont remember, there was 2 warns i got in april this year one for headglitch.​

-​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes i have quite a bit of experience on here MRP but aswell on DarkRP but mostly testing addons and bugs on DarkRP. On here i've been Staff Twice i think did quite good in both times. One of the times i had a little accident which got me kicked off the staff team and i have reflected of it and when it happened i understood why it was a problem.​

-​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes I do have experience, i may be quite goofy, i mean thats what games are for, but from Joining the Special forces Regiments for most of my Time in CN for example, SAS, AG and STS has given me more experience to hone my experience in serious roleplay and be strict within a regiment. So i have been in 17th and got to LT, i have been in SAS and got to CPT, I have been in high command, also have been in STS and got to Major and I am currently helping out both KGB and RMP regiments because they are in need of help and because behind the scenes of both regiments i get to create roleplay for them which makes the regiments more fun for people.​

-​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Depends if i have plans then i will only be able to be on for 2 wars but other days im free then i will be able to be on for a few hours = 3-4+ wars.​

-​

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I wanna come back into the staff team to help out with the server health and improve it's appearance to become bighter, as well as i wanna help with sits around the server and help out with events making them more enjoyable for the players in the server. I wanna be able to put smiles on peoples faces while they play.​

-​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I'd gladly contribute in every way possible. I'm highly energetic and ambitious. This brings me immense enjoyment and keeps me in high spirits to be able to help people. I maintain a respectful demeanor towards others, assisting new players and ensuring rule-breakers are addressed appropriately. While I don't consider myself unique, I believe everyone possesses their distinct qualities. Nevertheless, I'm committed to lending a helping hand wherever needed.​

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Application Response

Hello @NotTuga

Thank you for taking your time to make a Staff Application.

Due to the fact that you have been previously demoted from our team, you must create a demotion appeal. You can do so at the following link: https://civilnetworks.net/community/forums/militaryrp-staff-demotion-appeals.41/

We appreciate your interest in the Staff Team and hope to see you appeal it soon!

Best Regards
MRP Server Leadership

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.