Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722396489
Discord name: Little Ricky with a D#1530
For how long have you played on MRP: about two months
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: UTC +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): Little Ricky, Private, ISAF
NWO name (regiment and rank): Little Ricky with a D, Warrent Officer, AOR (before new system CWO)
Civilian name: Ugly rick
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warning: ROE Warning: ROE Warning: FailRP - Using granade whilst stripped Warning: [Ban] FearRp + LTARP Warning: driving armored vehicle in enemy terretory
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-No, it will hopefully be my first time being the High Command
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I have heard and seen a lot of High Commands what they do and what they should do during both war and peacetime, for example Zeus I have been playing a lot with and he's been in the AOR comms a lot and I have heard a few things he does, so I kinda have some experience what I should do and stuff
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-NWO: Warrent Officer (Old Rank system: Chief Warrent Officer) UAN/NATO: Private
List your strengths and weaknesses: I am very calm, patient, helpful for some people, weaknesses, annoying screaming Russians in CS:GO

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

No. Please just stop spamming the forums at this point. You are immature, banned off SCP and have just tried to apply for staff there after being denied for MRP. You have no experience and this application is one of the most low effort I've seen.

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden

-Support

No. Please just stop spamming the forums at this point. You are immature, banned off SCP and have just tried to apply for staff there after being denied for MRP. You have no experience and this application is one of the most low effort I've seen.
I just want to play on SCP, MRP is so much more chill with the staff and I really want to become a High Command

meme_frog

Dec 28, 2022

+Support

He is nice guy pretty calm and friendly. He in my opinion is good leading and i think he would be okay for High Command position

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
-sup

No leading experience
Needs to practice maturity a bit more

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
Neutral

- we need more people in aor for the time being
+ mature
+ active

- has no leading experience

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

-Support
I do not believe you are ready to become a member of high command due to the recent incidents with SCP, I suggest you to work on building up ur reputation within our server

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
-support
No leading experience, low effort application, immature.
Also, the rank update hasn't even been out for 2 weeks (11 days) and he has not held WO in the new system for 2 weeks.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION DENIED
Hello @Little Ricky with a D

Thank you for showing intrest for joining the supreme council but we sadly will have to deny your application
dm SGEN Jerusalem for the reason why your application was denied

Reapply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.