Artist Team
May 9, 2022
Personal Information

In-game name:
SCP Foundation Name: Ms. Halo
Civillian Name: Halo
UNGOC Name: Shirin "Sentinel" Naomi

Steam ID: 76561198272105567

For how long have you played on our servers?: I've been playing CN's SCP-RP server since the US server since its release, but I joined the community in full in late April of 2022

What country are you from?: U.S.A

Time Zone: MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Do you have a mic?: I have both access to a mic and Teamspeak.

- Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones:
This is my first application as Developer.

- Have you received any bans?:
I have no warns or bans on my record.

- How confident are you with Blender/Maya/3DSMax (or any other software that applies) (Rate yourself 1-10 using one rating guide):
0 - I haven't dived into the 3D model field yet, but I intend to learn at some point in my future for my own projects.

- Do you have previous experience as an Artist for GMod?:
I've made art for CN as fanart on occasion, other than that, I have no other experience of making art specifically under GMod. I stick primarily to the SCP Fandom in terms of where I dedicate art for.

- Why do you want to be a Artist? What can you help us with?:
Since I joined CN I wanted to help contribute to its development as SCP holds a close place to my heart, and a major project like SCP-RP was a great thing to experience. One thing I noticed is that I feel the server could use more of an artist's touch to make advertisements and other aspects slightly more captivating instead of a GMod model, and I want to help with advertisement or give the game a bit more of a stylized but still realistic touch.

- Which server(s) on Civil Networks do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? Have you made & edited any models before? If so attach some images showcasing your model or edit:

I only play on SCP-RP USA and would prefer to stay there, but since my art wouldn't exactly be server exclusive, I want it to be labeled as both SCP-RP servers.

- List any ideas of new models or edits for CN that you would like to work on:

Here is two examples of what I've been drawing/working on. I have a few more personal projects that I'm working as well, and can add those to this once they've gotten to a presentable stage.
IMG_0212.jpg IMG_0211.jpg
- Small portraits with summaries of all SCP-RP jobs
- Small portraits with summaries of all SCP's
- Advertisements and teasers for upcoming updated map portions, jobs, and SCP's

- How confident are you with QC? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide):
- Do you have any experience with Crowbar?:
I don't have experience with Crowbar.

- How many hours can you commit to developing per week?:
I'm usually always working on art, so I'm able to dedicate a good chunk of my time to brainstorming and working on things that I'm able to work on, as well as communicating with the community if need be.

- Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?:
I want to join the Dev Team and be a part of an SCP project that lets me gain experience, and dig deeper into my passion into SCP as a whole. There are a lot of ideas that I have for my art that I am fully willing to work on, to give SCP-RP a more lively feel. :)

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
Neutral -

Can draw
But draws some very questionable things

Last edited by a moderator:

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support

Example shown is good, evidently everyone knows you can draw well lol.

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+Support

Ignoring the obvious prior experience that has been brought up already and has resulted in me blocking my first-ever subreddit(So far)! Your example work is quite good and I think that alone deserves a +support.

Good luck on your app.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Reminder you can leave your opinions but I advise those taking the piss to cease, reply bans will be handed out and warning points, as im seeing a lot of pisstaking.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
Good Artwork, would like to see more!

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
+/- support

drew they OC getting railed in O5 offices but i mean it was good art.

(not a piss take btw)

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Support

Art is good, although questionable reputation with the community which should be a point when getting a artisit.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
Ok, here goes my honest take. I'll make it as respectful as possible, since I am not trying to troll or have a "piss take".

If you want to do erotic art that is perfectly fine, you should not be judged because of it by any means; your private life is yours and yours only. However, the moment you start making erotic art in the context of the server, representing a character you actively play as in sexual, explicit situations, and you make it publicly available to the point where people end up finding it with ease, you cannot expect the community to simply ignore it.

I, as well as others, would not be comfortable with someone with this attitude and past actions in any position of power. Nevertheless, this is just my take, best or luck.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
OP here!

Just wanted to leave this here, thank you fellas!

Gonna add more portfolio pieces to my app in a day or 2 (so sorry again NL)
IMG_0230.jpeg

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
Here’s another example I’ve been on the fence about (Character design does that to a mf)
IMG_0240.jpeg

Foodeater

Dec 26, 2022
Australia
steamcommunity.com
Application Denied
Thanks for applying, however at this present moment we aren't looking for artist who specialize in only 2D artwork as there is not much work in that field to be given out, and we don't want you sitting days on end without anything to do.
Don't let this discourage you from re-applying at a later date however, as we will at some point in the future need some 2D expertise.
Feel free to re-apply in a month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.