Not open for further replies.

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
Steam ID
Age18
For how long have you played on CG SCP:I have been actively playing since 1 month after the US server opened, and I took a break from CG at the start of May 2023, until now.
In what country are you located?United States of America
Time zone
Mountain Standard Time - UTC−07:00
Character name(s)Sr. Researcher Ms. Halo (Full name Alexander Halo
UNGOC inactive character Shirin "Sentinel Naomi
Civillian nameHalo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:I have access to a mic, however I am a mute IRL. I am willing to use said mic if it is required, though.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have heldSCP-096 (Holding)
Executive Researcher (Held)
Deputy Director of Research (Held)
Director of Research (Held)
Site Advisor (Held)
Site Director (Held)
O5-7 (Held)
O5-2 (Held)
UNGOC, ranked up to First Sergeant (Held)
Chaos Insurgency, ranked up to Gamma (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?I have not received any of the sort.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?During my time on CN, I loved my time as helping with people on-site, and after my break, I decided to see how the server was going, and that spark of wanting to help and do my part if I can came back to me. So, I want to help research, or any department I would be a part of, be the best it could be.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?I feel I have a lot of experience under being an Executive given my time previously. While the experience is dated, I feel I am able to ensure that Research is stable and it improves. My timetable is relatively flexible nowadays, so I am able to assist at most times of the day.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?I have written at least 7 from memory. An excellent document in terms of technicality is one that is at least 6 pages, with the proper formatting (Being a hypothesis, experiment, summaries, ETC), alongside proper and coherent grammar.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?Executive Researchers assist the Director of Research in operating the Department of Research. They primarily authorize, conduct, or oversee experiments that would typically be seen as dangerous, or out of one's clearance. They also serve to enforce policies, lectures, and serve as role models for developing research personnel.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved inMy current character is taken from my own personal SCP project which is still a work-in-progress. (This lore is in the CN universe)

A life of silently fearing for what type of disease would overtake her was all she had thought about in her time at Area-22. The occasional alarms and smell of iron mixed with traces of gunpowder had well adjusted into her psyche at this point. This facility was a sarcophagus of disease and famine, only kept afloat by automated quarantine measures, and she was right in the middle of it, tasked with finding remedies for some of the Foundation's nastiest pathogens. Twisting hating flesh, brain melting prions, organic clockwork, the spawn of Sarkites and Daevites alike had all singed into her mind, embedding themselves as a normal work day.

Then, on one unfortunate day, the SCP-610 infected area they were supposed to monitor experienced an anomalous fluctuation. Hours into the breach, she as forced to reside in an of a barely secure office, turning out the screams of her coworkers, with the occasional gunshots, with a creature even trying to break into her own office. Eventually, with the hands of Beta-7 and Epsilon-9, the facility was cleaned and sterilized, corrupted flesh beings cooking and screaming.

The psychological trauma that had befallen her that day broke her. In a plea to get her to continue working, and maintain the knowledge she had, the O5 Council, in conjunction with the Ethics Committee, ordered her to transfer to a different site and receive amnestic treatment, against her judgement. Soon, she had made a transfer to an isolated Site in Canada, near a rural village, in the middle of nowhere.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
- I still remember when a Class-D tried to assinate you
-OLD OLD Player

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
Your application is beautiful, and your history of positions is quite promising, though I haven't seen you before, nor have I interacted with you; this is due to your leave/recent return.
Due to my lack of interactions with you, as well as others' lack of interactions (mainly newer players- people who have joined within the past year or so), I'll stay
Neutral on this application for now, which is subject to change, but I hope to see you around:)
It will be suitable as well as beneficial for you for some of the people who have joined within the past year to see you around (Though I'm positive some of the older players will vouch for you- no issue there)
Best of luck!

Lunaria

Nov 24, 2022
| Application Accepted |

G'day Alexander Halo,

You're application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted.

Please contact Director Ivy Picket or Director Akura Ovaiss at [lunaria4211]/[mrdrexs] to talk about next steps.

We thank you for your efforts and hope to hear from you soon.
8cRkFE4ltrbxEqWhotl6FVjJga6AaxrPrGhM_FgOrJUDv9ISFUZQ3EMkkA9K-Rn4EZI3m145RFjGHyIITu5DCuM27Tc0jyfbGhcmtKyKbCp3MtPu4pkcNuA1ChLr5l2aVBInkCBnNlf0DfoXfrxMs1Y

Status
Not open for further replies.