LOA

Samy Falls

Feb 24, 2022
Firstly, I wanted to thank all of you, all the players that I have encountered and the time spent with them.
Nu-7 were my best friends on the server honestly, Aki, John, Bobby, Dave, ...
I am forcing myself to write this, I just learned that my dad died, he killed himself in the night, and this made me realize that all the time I have spent playing VG was lost, I could have stayed so much more with him and maybe helped him.
Take care of your parents.
So, It's a goodbye, I might come back, but the length of my absence is undetermined.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I don't play SCP and I can't say we've ever interacted but I can say unequivocally that everyone in this community stands with you and wishes you the absolute best. Be kind to yourself, don't blame yourself and give yourself time to process it.

Good luck buddy, my DMs are open if you need/want to speak or rant etc.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
After what I have read I am in shock, you should not blame yourself. We don't know each other but know that everyone is there for you, you can always call me or send me on Discord if you want to talk to someone.

I wish you the best and to your family ?

Kvalax#6464

Reactions: Samy Falls

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
I am sending my condolences, I have been in the same situation not with a parent but a friend. Take your time don't worry about the server we will always be here for you Samy. Love from SCP-RP community

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Stay safe. Sending my love and prayers your way. Stay strong. If you need to talk to anyone, I'm always available.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
I’m so sorry to hear this. I know what you are going through on a personal level. I also have suffered a family tragedy in the past few months. Please remember you have many people who are willing to talk to you, one of them being me. Stay strong, I understand the near future is going to be very rough but stick in there and everything will be ok.

As I had said I have recently experienced the loss of a family member and if you need anyone for advice my dms are open at all times. @Samy Falls . Please contact me if you ever want to. Bubba#0738

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
Hey buddy, I’m sending all my love and condolences to you. I know times like this are extremely difficult and I’m always available if you need anyone to talk to. You are an amazing person, take all the time you need. I hope you and you family can stay strong in this terrible time. The mentor sessions I shared with you was an honour and you were a natural. I hope we can meet again someday, farewell.

Best wishes, Ethan Mendaz

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Hey there, I am lost for words; losing someone you loved is genuinely unbearable and heartbreaking. The Nu-7 family will always be here and support you no matter what, take all the time you need, my friend <3

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
I'm sorry that's happened to you Samy, I'm sending lots of love to you and your family. I'm here for you buddy if you ever wanna talk about aki or just talk you know where to find me, it'll be okay we're here for you always.

Deleted member 982

Hello samy. I firstly want to say that all Nu-7 stand with you and i fully stand with your issues that your going through right now. if you ever wish to talk to someone or vent to someone i am always here free. Wish you all the best man and may your dad Rest in Peace.

Funhaus

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Go spend time with your family man, family comes first in every situation. To all players and staff at the end of the day spend as much time with your friends and family bc you don’t when the last time you’ll speak to them.

Although I have never personally met you @Samy Falls I’m sorry for your lost and hope everything goes okay with you. please I hope you speak to your family and friends (IRL/online) to help have the support