Lobster NHC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobster

Jun 23, 2023
Hi all! Although I didn't really have much ambition to apply for NHC as I'm happy with my spot in ISAF currently, Asia recommended I apply which made me think maybe I have shown some positive qualities which you all have appreciated. I would like to make a note before you start this though, that I obviously have a civilian character which I troll a lot with, and I promise that I would never play as it while I have an active NHC character. Anyways here's the application, hope you all enjoy.

General Information:
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):
UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64615909
Discord name: Lasagna#0160
For how long have you played on MRP: 2 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST (UTC-5:00)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Information:
NATO name (regiment and rank): Lobster ISAF CPT
NWO name (regiment and rank): Lobster Sr Infantry PVT
Civilian name: Kanye Weast (I completely agree that for this application to be taken seriously I would never play this character while I have an active NHC character given the trolling nature of my civ)
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interview Questions:
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-Not beyond CPT.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I actively choose to lead wars if there is no NHC online.
- I am very active on the server.
- I am very respected within my regiment and have contributed to increasing the ISAF numbers into the greatness that they are now.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-CPT, PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
-Strengths: Always willing to learn, friendly, responsive, honest
-Weaknesses: Confrontation
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Lobster is exceptionally passionate about ISAF and NATO as a whole, he wants to see both prosper first and foremost. Hailing from the United States Lobsters passion for fighting for NATO stems from his desire for everyone to be granted freedom to live their lives however they may choose. This desire for personal happiness finds its way into Lobster's leadership, if his soldiers are following orders and being productive towards the war effort, he is okay with a little bit of tomfoolery within the ranks.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- To be someone that is looked up to while maintaining order and structure throughout NATO.
- Oversee regiments and work with regimental command to ensure they are being run properly
- Lead wars and give strategic advice/commands
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-To be always available to support the regiments
-Monitor behaviour inside of TS
-Make sure all paperwork/documents are up to date and managed by reg command properly
-Be a positive role-model within the community
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Nathaniel Brown

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+ Support

Lobster has proven to me his competence and abilities as a ISAF CPT and I have no doubt that he will flourish as a HC, I strongly recommend Accepting this application.

jordan hardy

Dec 8, 2022
×/- Nutral
Although I have met u as your civil persona, I have not seen you as your main noto much
So I cannot really vote on this.
GL on app.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+/- Neutral

I’ve had some decent interactions with you but I’m not sure about your leading experience.

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
+support
+very nice man
+exremely active cares about the people in his reg
+he has all it takes to be nhc

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Lobster,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.