Lobster's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobster

Jun 23, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): porwerboy

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Not online currently but I know for a fact that it is between 1 to 2 weeks.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

NATO name (regiment and rank): Lobster MGEN

NWO name (regiment and rank): Lobter PVT

Civilian name: Kanye Weast

Steam ID: 76561198089497546

Discord ID: Lasagna#0160

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have never received a kick, warning, or ban however, on my record, I have a ban from when Stefan banned me by accident. He immediately unbanned me and I can
have him testify that it was a mistake if necessary.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No. I have always been satisfied with being a player in most game communities never taking up too serious of a role.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I've been learning over the past four months while playing on Civil Networks servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-2-3

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-Soon I'll be starting grad school and will likely have to step down from my NHC position if the workload is too much. Over the past few months I have grown to truly love the Civil Networks community and the staff team has been truly fantastic. I wish to continue contributing to the server in some way by being a moderator in hopes that I can continue to promote the same positive experience for the user base that I've had.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I seem to be well-respected by most players on the server, I think this is greatly contributed by my willingness and ability to have fun while conducting serious RP while also having just as much fun after hours when everyone is fooling around and having a good time. I believe that most, if not all, players would be willing to trust me to handle most moderation tasks fairly and kindly, such as settling disputes, resolving issues, and ensuring all players have a fun and fair time where any inconvenience is quickly resolved.
lobber.jpg

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support
+Active

+Clean Slate
+Great interactions

-Not a real lobster

Howdy Lobster! I wish you luck on your mod application, with all the points I have listed I don't have much, but next time you get online I recommend upgrading your V-Time just to make it more accurate, but other than that, I wish you luck!

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

- Active
- Good interactions
- Competent

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+ Support
  • Shown Leadership in RP
  • Good interactions with you
  • Good application with good intentions
Hiya Lobster, I will be leaving a +support on your application today, good luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Lobster,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.