Denied Lockpicks

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

add lockpicks for non kepad doors that can open doors by a minigame like the hacking tool
all doors can have difference levels like "plastic lock" to "vault lock"
when failing a lock you will get a cooldown and maybe break your lockpick if you have tryed like 20 times on one lock

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

+No more being traped in pd and other places where you can in
+new way to get out of houses that are locked by the owner

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

-houses may be less secure
-big dev

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because the one thing right now that can open locked doors are breach charges which a ton of jobs dont have plus you only get one

Last edited:

MlgFoxyPlayz

Jul 16, 2023
question. how do u picklock a magnetic door? as most of the sites doors are key card doors witch are magnetic.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
- Support

you cant lockpick a magnetic card controlled door...its why there made that way..

John Ion Wells

Apr 24, 2022
question. how do u picklock a magnetic door? as most of the sites doors are key card doors witch are magnetic.
- Support

you cant lockpick a magnetic card controlled door...its why there made that way..
hotwire or sometimes a magnet can open a door
or use a te-5

i think you guys have misstanked what i mean i mean lockpicks for doors that dont have keypads like the pd doors and the houses doors

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @John Ion Wells Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This would take a considerate amount of developer work purely for the sake of the few doors that we have on surface; I will speak to content team to see if we can think of something else rather than lockpicks.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.

Kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.