Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): NeoAltra
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 3d 16h
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MDT and MST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Head Ambassador "Locust" Oren
Chaos name (include your rank): Lars
Civilian name: Oren
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:596613212
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one warn for Fail RP and RDM. I was playing 860 and left the forest, killing a gensec and a researcher. I was not aware at the time that I was not allowed out as someone had told me you could leave it. I was banned from Site Affairs yesterday for accidentally killing someone with a Spas-12. Asked a gensec officer if I could test my weapon and tried to shoot him in the chest. I have been having hand spasms sometimes and my mouse is frustratingly sensitive to movement, so the cursor went too far up and it hit him in the head. I was banned for 3 hours.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, on DDG. I left that prison rp server as it was filled with a toxic cesspool of a playerbase.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No, this is my first server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4 or more, until school starts up again.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to make sure the players always have an active admin. I see too many inactive at crucial times and it frustrates me. I also really enjoy playing on this server and want to see it thrive, and believe this is my next step towards doing so.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a good work ethic and I am very dedicated. I also am very friendly and empathetic, but know when to have an iron fist over a situation.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Support

+ Very Active
+ Knows general stuff about staff
+ Good judge of character

Mire has been my #2 in Internal Affairs and seeing how he handles our staff and how he handles lawbreakers in our server, I believe that he would be a great fit for the role. Not saying IA is like staff but we deal with people's problems a lot. Mire knows about the server rules and getting this position will help him gain the knowledge for higher staff positions in the future!

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
+ Support
+ Knows the rules
+ Multiple high level positions
+ Interactions

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
Starting tomorrow, my playtime will be reduced to less than 4 hours a day for about 2 weeks. I have some stuff to do IRL, but right after I will be gunning my playtime back up.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+ Support
I have had all interactions with you positive.
Having prior RP experience
Would be a good fit for Staff

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @NeoAltra ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.