Lodenix Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lodenix

Dec 26, 2020
Your in-game name: lodenix

Your SteamID:76561198821106908

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198821106908/

Date of blacklist:
Mon Dec 21 00:54:18 2020

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I have been blacklisted for using an ESP hack

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):

None

Please list any alt accounts:
None

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
Beans(STEAM_0:1:129472370)

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will make sure to record all of my gameplay so if there's another situation where I am suspected of using any sort of hacking software I will provide the video evidence on me not using any software I will also make sure that all of the software that I have used before my first ban is removed and the website from which I downloaded it is blacklisted from my end

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
Never

Why should you be unblacklisted: I have overreacted due to being annoyed with the 1 shot kill snipers and used esp to either kill them or avoid them, but now I've realized that I was ruining the fun of other players by doing so further the last session before my ban I have used not just on snipers which ruined the enjoyment of the people I've come across which I am deeply sorry for, I have overreacted and won't do it again

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure I take breaks if I am getting too angry with certain weapons on the server and come back when I feel like I won't do stupid things to try to counter them, I will also blacklist the website I have gotten the esp from so that I'm not tempted to do it again

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin the server as I've had a lot of fun on it before cheating and I have met some great people on it that I also wish to apologize to for letting them down.

Last edited:

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
@Beans Can I have your say on this please.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
You were not blacklisted only banned for 6 months. The ban has been reduced to 2 month due to your honesty. When you return I hope you make better decisions.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.