Disturbia

May 17, 2024
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:550830224
Discord name:disturbia94.
For how long have you played on MRP: About 2 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Disturbia (No Reg)
USSR name (regiment and rank):KGB SLT Disturbedd
Civilian name: Disturb

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- It is my First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Base Camping x2, LTARP, FailRP, RDM, Misuse of Equipment

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have been a CO in a Regiment which has not had very active SCO+ in a while.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I believe I am the best candidate for HC due to being: a quick learner, open about my mistakes and learn from them and i value criticism from others, using it to make myself even better, and I'm always striving to improve. I am very active on MRP and try to help others whenever I can, I'm approachable and value other peoples thoughts and opinions, I like to try and keep a sense of RP whilst also understanding messing around is essential to enjoying the server, I have good RP abilities and believe I would be able to further this with a spot on SSHC

I'm also always encouraging players to come online and play and making sure nobody has nothing to do in peacetime, I have also watched SSHC lead many wars and believe I would be able to emulate their tactics, I believe I proved this in the war I led a war previously, with the USSR being outnumbered 2:1, with no pilots and a single tank driver, yet we managed to hold out and get a minor defeat.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
USSR: KGB SLT
NATO: PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
-Approachable
-Very Active
-Value Opinions
-Open Minded

-No RC experience
-Can be quite blunt about things.
- Still getting used to using a microphone more often
-Awful at flying helicopters

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Born in England in 2004, Tom grew up in a bustling City. Whilst he wasn't the smartest in school, however he found he had a set of skills perfect for a life or crime, he he became a petty thief in the early years of his high school career, until he was caught trying to steal an expensive watch from a top end department store. He was given two options, A: Go to prison for 6 months. Or B:Join the Military, and so , at age 16 he joined the Military as a Royal Navy Commando, he honed his skills to be some of the best in the UK Military and felt as if he had come to a dead end in his career, until after 4 years, on a standard operation, things went south and he found himself captured by the USSR and subjected to years of Brainwash and Tortured, exposed to the truth about the British Government and the atrocities they committed, until he defected to the USSR, using his skills an expertise to further the USSR's goals and objectives.

Tom later became a KGB Officer, excelling in the field of law and keeping order within the USSR, he later became a Magistrate within the USSR, using his expertise knowledge of the law to pass verdicts on those in court, after many years of dedication and hard work, the SSHC Council selected him to become one of the coveted few within the SSHC.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Lead wars
- Assist RC's in their duties
- Give out Peacetime activities to USSR
-Maintaining Regiment health

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-Select the RC for each regiment for the regiments best interests
- Help co-ordinate Events with the GM team
- Making sure all Documents are accurate and up to date.
-Trying to increase activity and player interactions within the server

Last edited:
Neutral (leaning to -Support)

I have been a CO in a Regiment which has not had very active SCO+ in a while.
as the RC from this regiment i get what disturbed is saying here but most of our SCO+ have reason to not be verry active, mainly finals, sickness or work.

-No RC experience
-Can be quite blunt about things.
- Still getting used to using a microphone more often
-Awful at flying helicopters

let me pick these things out.

You are pretty new to CO which i get is scary and all that but i would like you to get more experience before trying to go for SSHC.

Can be quite blunt, we saw this quite recently but the situation got resolved so this is something i can overlook.

- Still getting used to using a microphone more often , as a SSHC you need to be able and confident to talk over VA and lead, as i do recommend using microphone much more before you get ready.

As i asked yesterday how many wars both of you guys let which was only 1 each i would recommend leading much more then just 1 war.

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
- Support

Havent lead any wars, KGB needs active CO's so you leaving KGB now would be bad for the state of the regiment

Disturbia

May 17, 2024
- Support

Havent lead any wars, KGB needs active CO's so you leaving KGB now would be bad for the state of the regiment
That is a very good point Henrik, and for that reason I'm going to withdraw my application for SSHC until the KGB is in a healthier state.

Disturbia

May 17, 2024
being banned for cheating is a pretty good reason for it too
Shaun, I believe if you read the times between my reply, and my time of ban there is a considerable difference in the times, so please do not post underhanded comments such as this please, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: shaun11103
VIENbU1.png

Dear Disturb,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

However We regret to inform you that we are in disagreement that you are eligible to hold the position.
Due to being banned in game.

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.