Logan Oplo to Internal Affairs Ambassador(USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Mr. Wonder"

May 29, 2022
Steam ID: Thriftysniper58
Discord name: .+*Squid*+.#1027
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days in game
In what country are you located?: United states of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Logan
Civilian name: Logan Oplo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF-11 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • N/A
Why are you applying for an Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • Because I frequently help many of my fellow agents. Tell new agents Rules and regulations of the legal codex. Frequently help personal with where to go and what to do and many other day to day things.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
  • I am on very frequently on and I have through knowledge of the legal codex and ethics rules such as what to do when a scientist is testing on 914. What personnel are allowed to have weapons or who is allowed to authorize personnel into D-class Cells.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • 12-20 What makes a good document is a good amount of detail of what the witness is saying about the case and of both sides of who was there with them and the person who was arrested.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
  • Making sure all agents are doing their job and following the internal affairs codex, ethics rules and the legal codex 100% of the time. Helping out new agents that do know about such rules or dealing with more serious matters that need a DPT director or Ambassador and even just helping out when the DPT director is not on.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Late night in Pennsylvania I was hiking up a mountain to this old cave that was rumored to have a creature living inside it I didn't know at the time but it was SCP-4140 that I was hiking into when I was about a mile inside I saw strange men with gun coming my way they then explained to me what this place was and I had to transported to a facility I then became a foundation personal doing small task here and there and I always see corruption in the foundation so I wanted to become an internal affairs nd stop the corruption in the facility.

Last edited:

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
-Support
-Lackluster application
-Very little time in site affairs

+/- Very little interactions

May 8, 2022
Site-56, REDACTED
1653746227950.png

Application Denied

Good Evening, Agent Logan Oplo

Thank you for taking the time to apply to become an Internal Affairs Ambassador, you have shown a very professional attitude on site and I feel as if I can trust you to get any task done that I give you. Those are very redeeming factors that I look for in future Ambassadors, but I recommend you wait until you have at least a week on site and work on your application a bit. It is quiet lacking in many regards. To add on to that, I also require you to pass a verbal test given by myself or an active ambassador prior to being accepted. Once you meet those requirements I see no reason to not accept you with open arms as an Internal Affairs Ambassador, If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about my response you can always get with me on site and I can explain better in person. Again Thank you for taking the time to apply, and best of luck Agent.

Искренне,
Director Ivanov.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.