Character name(s): louis sha
Civilian name:louis shaaa
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP
Do you have a mic?: Yes

- CI,DEA,GENSEC,RS,IA
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- 1 warn for fail rp
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i think i will do well as a ambassador because im whitelisted for jobs and know alot about IA and put my effort int to it
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

- i know some ambassador's and site manager's and i think my knowledge is good enough for ambassador
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- to act proffessional at all times and to deal with operatives and to train them and to deal with cases
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

- i went to military school and became a agent who wanted to become apart of IA and trained to become one and worked really hard for it and loved my job and allway's wanted to train people for it so im trying out now to become a ambassador who can help people and make sure people under clearance 3 are doing there job right and not breaking the rules.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: so i want to become a ambassador to help scp-rp and help gensec and reaserchers and IA do there job right.

Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Louis,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Status
Not open for further replies.