Accepted lower 682 size until the rework is done Part 2

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make 682 size more smaller so he doesn't glitch through the doors until the rework has been complete .

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I have suggested this about 7 to 8 months ago and you denied because there was a rework being made, but the rework was in process for nearly over a year now so .... yay I'm going to make this suggestion again

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Allows 682 to go through wall without any issues
- It won't take 10 years for foundation to contain 682
-Makes this class somewhat xk vip worthy and will probably boost the chances of someone buying it (somewhat)
-No more 682 being stuck and mtf being killed because of it.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't really see any negative beside maybe a tad bit smaller hit box

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I did suggestion somewhere on February and yall said that the rework was in the process of making and denied it. Its been about 7 months since I made the first suggestion and this "rework" has been in "process" for over a year, maybe even a more then a year.

This reason why this should be accept is simply because It will make 682 usable, MTF will not have to suffer in contain 682 when he is in cuff and will make players want to buy the xk vip and yes i know 682 isn't the only thing in xk there is other stuff like ci jugg and 079, and researcher wizard, but having 682 being able to walk through door will definitely boost the likely chance of someone buying xk vip and can help mtf do their job without getting cuck knowing that there death was because of 682 being unable to fit through door slowing them down and allowing scp to catch up and kill them.

I will never understand why 682 was scaled in the first place, it makes 0 sense for a lizard that is capable of changing his size to grow bigger in a claustrophobic environment, hopefully this gets accepted as this would make 682 actually useful and more menacing when breach

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
+support

I recently got xk to mainly play 682 but after breaching once I was massively disappointed. Hitbox is to big and I can’t walk through doors. Ngl 682 needs a buff as 7722 is much better to play

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
682 is honestly the worst keter rn
+support

I recently got xk to mainly play 682 but after breaching once I was massively disappointed. Hitbox is to big and I can’t walk through doors. Ngl 682 needs a buff as 7722 is much better to play

used to be good before hcz update roughly. I think before core sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.