Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
Your in-game name:
Adam Alastor

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:85777104

Your steam community link:

Date of ban:
12/03/2023 PS this is in Australian Calendar so it goes ( DD/MM/YY ) Not like American Calendar which go ( MM/DD/YY )

What is your exact ban reason
LTARP

Who banned you:
Grayman Steam ID -) (STEAM_0:0:91099226)

Ban length?:
12 Hours

What server were you banned on?
SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Listen to the admin, if i followed him and did what he said and accepted my fate i would not be in this Situation at all,

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
I have infact been Warned before, Maybe i have been kicked before. and i dont think i have been banned as far as im aware of

Why should you be unbanned:

I Was Banned for LTARP Which is leaving the Server to Avoid Punishment or leaving to Avoid Punishment in a in-Charcter.
What i did was Change Jobs to avoid being killed as 966, and this does not break the other rule (Job abusing) Because changing Jobs as Scp While Breached does
not give u any Benefit. According to GreyMan this is wrong due to the fact that Now MTF personal can not get Exp i will say that i was unaware of this fact. Which is u gain Exp for Recontaining Scps i did not however tell him i was unaware of that, the other thing he said is that it is wrong to change jobs in a RP Situation were i was going to die to MTF because i was low on health and there were 8-12 MTF waiting for me outside a Clearance LVL 5 Door Which was the Nuke Room. I Will admit i was Camping in the Nuke room. Only because i knew i was going to die if i left the Nuke Room, But the Admin Greyman Told me when he TP to me to tell me it was wrong to Camp in The Nuke room. Which i also did not know, the only reason i choose that Room was because it was the Closet lvl 5 door at the time that could Protect me from taking anymore Damage which would result in my death. When he told i had to leave i gave my Opinion which was that leaving would kill me and since i am a living being i would not want to die. he told me that if i would not leave his Superior Would come anyway and just force me out of the Nukeroom or just RC me. i said to Greyman Ok i will just choose this then, and i switched jobs to 682. he pulled me into a sit shortly after that he Explain to me that after talking to his Superior about what i just did, he said that he could Either give me a 12 hour Ban for LTARP or INTENTIONAL ROLEPLAY which he said was 3 Days he banned me for the 12 Ban for LTARP. After that happened i was Frustrated with what happened but also understood what he said about camping in the Nuke Room. he said i could make a Appeal on Forums and here i am.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I Will re Read the rules for the server again and if i am in a situation where if i'm unsure somthing
i will contact and admin to know for sure

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

This server has a lot of Amazing Potential moving forward and i would love to be apart of it to witness and Experience it

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Alastor, thank you for making an appeal.

The reason I had banned you for LTARP was due to many sits being made against you while you camped inside of the Nuke room. I had told you to leave the nuke room multiple times but you refused to do so, your reason being "I'm a sentient SCP, I don't want to go out there and just die", as you were roleplaying the situation methodically, so your alternative solution to this was switching to SCP-682.

Obviously this frustrated many people as there was 15+ MTF outside the Nuke room waiting for you to come out, robbing everyone of the XP they would've received if you had just let them neutralise you and there wouldn't have been any harm come of it.

I had been in the sit for at least 3 minutes telling you to leave Nuke room, you then swapped Jobs to SCP-682 in the end. I then contacted my superior about what the right course of punishment for this would be, to which he suggested NITRP or LTARP (Class B(Leaving to avoid Roleplay)).

I gave you plenty of time to leave Nuke room and let the people who had been spending lots of time in their attempts to recontain you get their reward for it, but after long deliberation you decided to not to do that.

I hope this clears up why I went with the course of punishment that I did.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Boylanard9232,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While I would have reduced your ban at the time due to you being unbeknownst to MTFs receiving said XP. I will however not be removing the note from your record as the ban reason was valid, as you "left to avoid roleplay."

Thanks​

Status
Not open for further replies.