Not open for further replies.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63748507
Discord name: _louis.
For how long have you played on MRP: Since September 2020. Recently came back to MRP a couple months ago after quitting for a year.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF 2LT LuZ
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT LuZzy
Civilian name: LuZ
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes. Didn't have to make an application when I was NHC before.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
The kick was a joke. I've got a few warnings, only recent one being from a couple weeks ago, new-ish rule regarding FOB assaults which I believe came into place when I left the server for a while, either that or I just forgot it existed seeing as it'd been so long. Been banned once back in January 2021 for going under the map... and shooting people...Untitled.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I was the ISAF Colonel back in 2020 & 2021, before I went on to join NHC in April 2021. I went through the NHC ranks and became NATO General of the Army. I then left my role in June 2022 having been NHC for over a year.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe I'm the best candidate for this job because I possess the attributes and robustness needed within NHC in order to lead NATO to success. Having been NHC prior to this application, I have a proven record of having a positive impact within NATO and encouraging members to do their best in order to ensure activity and results are being produced. I only ever decided to join the NATO High Command team back in 2021 because NATO needed active leaders to take the initiative and help make decisions that would lead to success, much like it does now.

I'm the best candidate for the job because all I want is to see NATO succeed, I no longer care for my own personal gain within the server or to be promoted, all I am aiming for is to get NATO active, with each regiment having strong leadership. Having already worked with a lot of the current High Command previously, I know that we'll be able to effectively make decisions with little disagreement, in order to further the success of NATO.

My experience, leadership and knowledge are the main factors behind why I should get the position within NATO High Command. I have proven that I can excel within a role that others find to be too demanding or stressful and having been NHC for over a year straight, I know how to run NATO in order to make it the best it can be.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO ISAF 2LT
NWO PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
+ Leadership.
+ Experience.
+ Good relations with most NATO members.
Weaknesses:
-
LuZ debriefs.
- Activity is less than what it was before (it's Christmas too).

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
LuZ, born & raised in the United Kingdom. Joined the British Army before being assigned to the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), a NATO multinational coalition with the aim of being ground infantry against the advancing USSR. Bravery & tactics shown within ISAF led LuZ to move up the ranks quickly, before commanding the NATO troops within ISAF as their Colonel.

Upon the withdrawal of the USSR, a new threat arose, NWO. This led COL LuZ to dedicate his career and life to the fight for NATO, joining the NATO High Command as a Brigadier General, before eventually becoming General of the Army. However, injury forced GRM LuZ to resign and be out of action for a year, before returning again.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- To lead NATO, in war and peacetime.
- To ensure that NATO personnel are actively training & recruiting.
- Monitoring Regimental Command to ensure they are performing well and maintaining activity.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- To ensure that relations between players are good.
- To carry out regular checks of regiment documentation.
- To be easily reachable for anyone that may need to talk or ask for help.

Thank you for reading!!?

Reactions: roach3

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support
This guy mad inactive, demote him to NHC ong, gave us 2 or 3 Major Victories recently, massive L
Also killing people under the map is fun, can confirm, happened to me already XD

Fix JAF Roster tho

Real +support

• Love
Reactions: LuZ

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
+support
+is good with forums
+helps with allot of stuff
+good war lead and knowledge
+experience

• Love

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Luzzy :3
-Active
-Great leadership
-Has made an actual effort to reintegrate himself back into MRP after leaving
-17thAR roster fixer
-Only recently got CO again (I think)

• Love

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support

If accepted I will return to UHC as soon as humanely possible to body him in every single war (again).
Only negative is he failed his ISAF tryout.

• Haha

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+support

If accepted I will return to UHC as soon as humanely possible to body him in every single war (again).
Only negative is he failed his ISAF tryout.
I will be speaking with SL to get this SLANDER removed from my application! (I got 7 major victories in a row against you).

I passed my ISAF tryout with 0 strikes ?

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
1703099691662.png

Dear @LuZ , aka Under the Map

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.
We are delighted to inform you that we are in agreement that you are eligible to hold the position.

Please contact NATO High Command for further communications.

Accepted

• Love
Reactions: LuZ and shaun11103
Status
Not open for further replies.