Lyra's NHC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyra Zara

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57928234

Discord name: Holly Nova Storm#2218

For how long have you played on MRP: on this server 10 month or so, in general I have been playing MRP since 2018

In what country are you located?: Malaysia

Time zone: GMT+8

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP LTCOL Lyra Zara

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Anna Zara

Civilian name: Octavia Zara

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
unknown.png
1st warn, I accidently shot at a USSR that appear at the top of the hill when I was climbing it.
2nd warn, I didn't know such a rule existed at the time.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes on this server I been LTCOL and on others I have been a Major General or Higher

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe that I have the leadership skill, tactical knowledge & experience for such a position, to do my time as member of Regimental Command on this server & High Command on other Server.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO LTCOL
USSR PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
[Strengths]

I get on very early in the morning so I can get FOB and Vehicles out early
I will ask people opinion before I do anything important such as war orders
I use to lead a lot of wars back in afghans and most of them were victory or stalemates but not that much recently do to NHC being more active
[Weaknesses]
I am too lenient so I rarely punish anyone.
I complain quite a lot to the point that it may interfere with my work.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Neutral

+Support
Nice person
Doing a good job with RMP (I know how hard it can be a times to recruit people into the police regiment )

-Negatives

Not that active from what I have seen
App is a bit short

Athena

Nov 3, 2021
Neutral to +1

Lyra, you probably knew I would not give a complete +1 for you. Mainly the reason is the lack of effort in your application and your activity on the server. While your activity is not terrible, it could be better. Currently we need active NHC, so I am hoping you pick up your activity if you are accepted. Other than those two things, I really don't have any major concern regarding you. You have always been mature and professonial. You are friendly and nice to talk to, and I feel like I can trust you with whichever task I give to you. You have been a good leader inside RMP, you actually were my superior for a good while before I joined NHC. Though you have not lead wars that much anymore, you did do it actively back on Afghanistan when NHC was lacking members, which is why I trust your war leading abilities. Only other concern is your leniency: you tend to be a bit too nice and relaxed with people. You do not like punishing people, which I do understand, but as an NHC you cannot just let everyone do whatever they want. Anyone can improve though, so I hope to see you growing in NHC in the near future.

Best of luck,
LTGEN Athena

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+SUPPORT

Hey Lyra, I am giving you +Support today for the reasons I will list; You are a great leader and I think you would be a great addition to the HC team. I have seen you lead on Afghan and this is where I am confident in your leadership skills ( although you have not led a war recently). You are really friendly and approachable, you have excellent ideas and I hope you can put them to good use. Your activity is a little lacking although you have personally said to me that this will improve soon, this is great to hear. Your application is a little short so I'd suggest editing it a little while it's still fresh.

Good Luck!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Hello Lyra. You are active, and you have the capabilities to take leadership, which I know from my time in NATO. You have been in RMP for the amount of time I have been in this server, so You have the strictness part for sure. You are friendly and mature aswell. I've had multiple interactions with you in FSB, so I can say the things I've said from that aswell.

Best of luck on your Application!

FSB LTCOL Renolky

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+ Not sure about the other verdicts but you're active from what I've seen
+ Long standing player
+ Good amount of experience in leadership

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Lyra,

Thanks for taking the time to make a NATO High Command application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please talk to me later today on TeamSpeak to proceed with your NATO High Command interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.