Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding
GENSEC Captain, CI Beta, DEA Senior Agent
Held
O-1 SPC, Nu7 LT, GOC SGT, Chief of Security
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One for RDM, Killed a D Class for using a dispenser.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I am re-applying to become COS again, because I have once again taken interest in the department as a whole. I have spent the past couple days re-acclimating myself with GENSEC and the personnel present, and I wish to contribute to the success of GENSEC once again. Back when I first became chief before the major rework I had spent most of my time cleaning up the department and attempting to introduce new ideas to how the department should function and be run. I change a lot of things like standardizing the internal ranking structure progression and revamping many of the documents alongside Hanz, Trap, Thordan, and many other captains at the time. I wish to do that again in order to improve the department overall. A new issue that I wish to address is the way other branches treat GENSEC personnel, and improving the relationships between the branches so that new players can see the true fun they can have on the server.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
As stated before I have experience as the COS before, and I wish to use the skills and ideas I had then to improve the current state of the security department. Alongside the personal accomplishments I had addressed before with document work and reworks to the internal structure. Above all that though I wish to bring back the compassion of GENSEC towards new players. There are still many people who dont realize that as the first department many people join GENSEC needs people who are able to cater and nurture the new players in order to prepare for other roles like MTFs and Leadership. Overall I have the will to once again dedicate time towards improving the department.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: The COS is responsible for the smooth operation of all on site security operations. This includes D-Block, Site Patrols/Checkpoints, and creating and enforcing new policy into effect. COS's are also responsible for deciding who amongst the department is qualified to become Senior members. They also monitor and revoke the RRT and HW License from any individual deemed unworthy of it.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: File

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
As COS will you spawn ammo, molotov’s, and enhance vorts for known dclass f4’s?

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Mace

APPLICATION ON HOLD

Hello @GMAN0289

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", At the current time Site Administration has decided to place your Application ON HOLD till further Discussion is made.

Kind Regards,
Site Director Pyro

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Mace

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello Mace,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Deny your application for Chief of Security. Please contact me or the SA over your department for further information.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.