Mags Medical Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mags

May 31, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198183225311
Discord name: Mo#6697
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Shown in the picture posted with this thread
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Mags"
Civilian name: "Magss"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I did receive a ban for 1 day for FailRP but that was over a year ago.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-I would like to be able to have more of an RP role. I also have be playing as the medical staff since I joined the server so I feel that now that I've gotten a lot of experience, I'd try for something like Medical Consultant. I'd also like to have better opportunities for rp situations. I feel that being medical consultant would help give me those opportunities I'm looking for.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-As said before, I have a lot of experience as medical staff since I've played as a doctor and combat medic so much. I also enjoy my time playing medical staff and becoming Medical Consultant would be a great way to further that experience and have a more serious role in the medical department.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-If a patient comes in with a fractured leg or arm bring them to the medical room and have them take a scan. It will appear on the screen which arm or leg has been broken and you will provide the correct medicine for it. Type !medic near the medical cabinet and find the beaker and the empty drug jar in entities as well as calcium, for whatever leg or arm is fractured, from the test tube section. Once you have your supplies, you add the calcium from the test tube into the beaker, and transfer it to the empty jar. Now you have the right medicine, and you can give it to the patient. Have them get on the scanner again to ensure that the right fractured limb was treated correctly and then send them on their way.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-Some of the responsibilities as a medical consultant is to ensure that combat medics, doctors, and trainees are performing to their best ability and also getting any help that is needed. As a medical consultant, you have the say in what medical procedures go on in the facility. Medical consultants can qualify trainees for their medical license based on their test results. Medical consultants are the ones who keep the medical team functioning.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-I'd like Mags to be a very dedicated and hard working Medical Consultant. I honestly want to have a role that will actually have better rp situations I can participate in. Mags will look out for the medical team and ultimately make sure everyone is happy and enjoys their time working in the medical team. This could include evaluations revolving around the medical staff and making sure things are up to par at the medical center.

Attachments

• CG SCP Play time.jpg
    CG SCP Play time.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 19

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
Really Nice
Funny
Seen on Medical multiple times
Professional
Deserves to be a Consultant.

Reactions: Mags

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Support

If I could give a golden ticket for support this would be it, I have been asking Mags to apply for a medical consultant for over 7 months, a very dedicated Medical main, and an overall nice person. They also spent a few days perfecting this app! Please don't make the mistake of not accepting this app!

- Mr. Dalton

Reactions: Mags

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
+/- Neutral
See you on medical a lot
Very active player
Not much description of character or biographical information
You don't really do much on medical

Deathyy

Dec 18, 2022
+Support
Very good at roleplaying medical scenarios out, would love to see Mags in a higher position to see what more improvments can be made!

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+Support!
#FreeBirdie. But in all seriousness, one of the most active combat medics there is. Active in RP scenarios and knowledgeable of the procedures of the medical department. Fun preson to be around, talk, interact and socialize.

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Salutations Mags,
I am impressed by your application and accept it. Many people agree you are a good fit for the consultant role.
You have done much for our department. Please reach out to me for a interview for your role.
I wish you the best,
Deputy Director of Medicine Jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg
1683864298084.png

Department of Medicine​

Status
Not open for further replies.