Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
1. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:228544980

2. In game name:
MajorMuffins

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
For the current CG Re-Launch? No, I don't. But I had few very long ago.

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes, I do.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
No, this isn't my first application. I have one on the old forums but enjin shut down.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
I've invested in a plethora of hours into PD during late 2020 and early 2021.
If I were to guess, It'd probably be around the 500 hours.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
If the suspect refuses to follow any orders and shows no signs of cooperation then I would utilize FearRP to get them to submit, and if they continue to resist, then I would taze and/or hand cuff them and take control of the situation. Or neutralize them if they happen to pull out a weapon and start actively shooting.
8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
Depends on the scenario,
If the officer was shot down infront of me, and I happen to witness the shooter. Then I would try to get them to lower their weapon and get them under FearRP, and if they happen to not comply then they are to be killed-on-sight.
But,
If the officer was shot down near to me, and I have no telling where might the enemy be, then my top priority would be to get under cover whilst also informing fellow PD members about the area that the officer was shot down at, and secure the area for the suspect and pin-point their exact location, and then neutralize them on the spot.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
First of all, my first priority would be to establish the reason of the raid. Once established then I would place down a PD barricade as well as PD AOS ropes as well as have few PD members guarding the barricade entrance both inside and outside. Afterwards, I would determine the number amount of suspects inside the base and persuade them to get out and surrender. If that does not work then I would make a warrant and organise the raiding party in this order:
CGSF > SWAT > POLICE
The CGSF will take lead, followed by SWAT, and then followed by POLICE.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
Depends on the scenario,
If the suspect is unarmed and poses no active threat, then I would try to get them under FearRP with a tazer prepared in hand whilst also persuading them to submit.
However,
If the suspect happens to be
armed but not posing an active threat, then I would approach them with a weapon prepared whilst also persuading them to drop their gun and get them under FearRP.
But if,
they happen to be
open carrying and also posing as an active threat, then they are to be neutralized on sight as quick as possible to minimize any casualties

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm

Yes.
- Polite yet forceful
Yes.
- Effective coordination
Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship
Yes.
-Great role-play ability
Yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:

- Polite yet forceful:
- Effective coordination:
- Excellent Marksmanship:
- Role-Play Ability:

Last edited:

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Erick,

I will be giving you a neutral.

Reason is that the server just launched and i think we all should give it few weeks or months before applying for such positions.

• Application looks great and easily readable.
  • Questions were answered professionally.
But other then that that's all i know about you.

Reactions: Erick

CommanderSmith

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
I will be going with a Neutral

Unsure of raiding and teamwork capability.
+Seen on TS and IG.
+Good guy to talk to.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Major Muffins!

Due to the early launch of the Server and the current limited amount of slots left to join CGSF (3), I will have to deny this application due to it simply being too early for people to go for CGSF even with past experience. You may reapply on Friday the 18th.

In that time you can prove yourself on the PD side and show yourself out there!

With Kind Regards
Erik Glover

(Whichever Staff rank please lock this)

Status
Not open for further replies.