Denied Make 008 blood turn you into a 008-2

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzrel

Aug 3, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes it so when you inject someone or drink 008 blood it turns them into a 008-2

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Makes sense
2. Actually makes 008 blood more rare and more expensive

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1. People might not like that you can cause 008 breaches by drinking 008 blood

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It makes sense and it's not like 008 blood can be obtained with ease, it's not given away like candy either

I partially support.

008 is resonable difficult to get on in the first place, and people who minge with it should be dealt with.

At minimal it should have a reasonable chance of infection, at minimal one litre should be able to garuntee an infection, This sample would have SO much potential for CI if it actually infected.

And I've done extensive testing, I've used roughly 10 Litres of it after saving up for a while, and not a single infection. It was HONEST very frustrating.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
+/- Support

-maybe make it have a chance to turn you into one, like 10%, as otherwise there would be 008 on-mass

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support
mingies who buy it can cause massive outbreaks everyday and prema lockdowns.

008 breaches are supposed to be hard to get cause of the damage it can cause. Turning somebody into one randomly is very bad.

-support
mingies who buy it can cause massive outbreaks everyday and prema lockdowns.

008 breaches are supposed to be hard to get cause of the damage it can cause. Turning somebody into one randomly is very bad.
I stand by my statements, Minges should not impact a solid gameplay eliment.

Even if the 008 had a solid chance to infect, it would still be rare as the chemical itself is difficult to come by.

It requires Site Command approval to even come close to doing a live 008 test. And due to the nature of 008, and how it can not be pacified with the beam, making sampling of it difficult without solid RP means.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I stand by my statements, Minges should not impact a solid gameplay eliment.

Even if the 008 had a solid chance to infect, it would still be rare as the chemical itself is difficult to come by.

It requires Site Command approval to even come close to doing a live 008 test. And due to the nature of 008, and how it can not be pacified with the beam, making sampling of it difficult without solid RP means.
And then a shady cl4 thats long been removed that got samples is giving them out cause right now there useless.

And brug SC authorisation doesnt deter it since it's also banned from making class F but I see Jrs making it

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support

A lot of people seem to be missing something obvious.
Being able to make 008-2 instances, where ever and when ever one wants would making getting 008-2 blood trivial, breaking your entire argument.
all CI would need is one single dose, and it could be mass produced forever.

Also, to a Chemical 008 breach, there is no counterplay, a Single CI-DC could enter the site, kidnap some chef, inject him. Instant 008-2 outbreak, with no available counterplay to Foundation, this would cause non-stop 008 breaches that are virtually impossible to prevent.

Creating a chemical that instantly forces all RP on site to stop is not a very good idea.

Reactions: Broda and DaveDogs
Status
Not open for further replies.