Denied Make 106 walk through Teslas

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes 106s ability to no collide through the door next to the Tesla Gates. In turn, 106 is forced to walk through Teslas and be teleported to someone else.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+106 Counter
+Tesla utility

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-106 Slight Nerf

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this suggestion makes sense, atleast to me. I believe there should be a counter to being chased by 106 that makes him go somewhere else, similar to SCP Containment Breach. This gives MTF more of a chance to contain him, since he has less opportunity to camp. When 106 walks through Teslas now, I believe he simply teleports to a random person. So he could end up in any zone, he wouldn't be stuck in a particular zone if he walked through Teslas. Plus, he has a teleport ability which can easily get him to and from random places and different zones.

I don't believe 106s gameplay will be harmed in this nerf. Currently, 106 is one of the strongest SCPs in the game. This is because of his ability to ignore any damage done to him without consequence, his ability to walk through doors with ease, and having the most complicated containment procedures than any other SCP. 106 will keep all of his strengths, and players will have a better and slightly more fun time dealing with 106, as this can be seen as a fair balance to 106s strength.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
- SUPPORT

It's just not a good idea mate. Nothing else to say.

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
-support makes no lore sense
I believe it makes sense. Here's some quotes from the SCP Wiki:

"SCP-106 has also shown an aversion to direct, sudden light. This is not manifested in any form of physical damage, but a rapid exit in to the “pocket dimension” generated on solid surfaces."
The Tesla Gates do make a direct and sudden light upon activation. It's very bright actually, considering they're actual electric bolts with an extremely high and deadly voltage.

The SCP Containment Breach game also does what I implied in my suggestion because of this quote. But if you mean about not allowing 106 to walk through the Tesla door, that's less for lore purposes and more for balancing. Tesla Gates are useless against 106, but realistically it should be the exact opposite.

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @ReconParadox ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This is unrealistic for the SCP's lore

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.