Denied make a similar thing with TG to most scps

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
for Type greens they have a little menu to choose abilities I think it would be a good idea if it was implemented to other scps. I'll give a few examples but maybe developers can change it into their own way.

106: He can hold R to choose either setting a teleport point for him which takes 50 energy or teleporting into his own pocket dimension which takes 25 energy. each consumes power. He has 100 energy total and it regenerates.

079: He can hold R to choose between deactivating a door lock and locking a door, each one of these consumes power which 079 has to wait to regenerate.

076: He can Hold R to choose which weapon he uses, An Axe is slower but does more damage, A spear is throwable and kills instantly and takes 40 energy, a sword is the normal sword in the game takes 40 energy, and a hammer to break doors fast takes 40 energy, A dagger is throwable 5 times but each does 40-50 damage takes 50 energy. And last one is rage which is only available if a 073 is flagged on and when 076 gets into contact with 073 he can activate it and run faster and do more damage but he can only use his sword it lasts for 1 minute it drains all his energy and can only be used once per breach. He has an energy meter with 300 energy similar to the type green.

That's all I can come up with but if devs want to alter them in a different way then ok

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Way more test and i guess roleplay potential
more fun to play as scps
more fun tests

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
might take a while to implement and make the SWEPS
might be overpowered to some extent but devs can change it their way
could be abused

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I just think it would be better for these scps to have these since it has way more test potential and fun and also the scps get to be able to use new things and strategies while breached.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Florida Man,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We highly support the idea of different abilities for SCPs.
However, the options you have suggested are not going to be balanced for the current state of the game.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.