Rule Suggestion Make crouching solely against 076 against the rules

Rule suggestions will be reviewed by Superadmins, this may take longer than standard content suggestions.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illidan Cyplenkov

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Changes/enforces the hitbox abuse rule so that crouching solely for 076 is deemed as hitbox abuse.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Makes combat more realistic
- Gives 076 a fairer chance when attacking
- Makes new 076 players not leave the server because the SWEP is bad

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- You die sooner to 076

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Having people crouch when fighting an SCP with a sword is unrealistic, it's unfair for 076, and doesn't fit the realism that the server strives for.

Reactions: fiski69

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 14978

ok how do i open it
also can u stop coping with 7 different messages every 30 seconds, just aim down lmao, if its bugged then rip bozo dont play 076 if its such a problem, i never faced it myself
lmfao this is so fucking epic, this perfectly illustrates the two sides in this thread, the side that can read and listen to reason, and the side that LITERALLY CAN NOT READ

1712782981034.png

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
if its bugged then rip bozo dont play 076 if its such a problem, i never faced it myself
just because you havent experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. what even is this argument???

>Bug rendering a target near invincible unless you put yourself in a vulnerable position
> "Lmao rip bozo don't play a shit character xdddd you're bad. hasn't happened to me"

Reactions: fiski69

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
Useless uk and us players on the way to soy about overpowered SCPs
- Support you can press ctrl next to them and two tap, pure skill issue. You just want old 076 of one tapping and no counters

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
-support me when the 15k hp SCP doesnt have every advantage known to man ?

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
im physically incapable of moving my mouse three pixels down to face my enemies in their beautiful blue eyes....

Wolff

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
-Support

Actual skill issue, don't play 076 if you don't know how to look down

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
I know that the people who use the 'durr just aim down' argument are trolling, but for the mentally dysfunctional among you who take these arguments seriously, you might want to consider removing the crouch jump rule.
i think you just suck at using 076

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
-support would slow down breaches as 076 would be in like 100 sits and not only that but just look down it’s not that hard and realistically speaking you could move to dodge out of the way of a sword so

Metro

Civil Networks Employee
Employee
Group Moderator
Dec 26, 2020
Locking this thread as it has become somewhat toxic, however we will take a look at how we can resolve this issue from a developer standpoint as opposed to implementing a rule based solution as the described problem is not intended behaviour that we want to build rules around.

Status
Not open for further replies.