Accepted Make d-class quests do-able

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so the retrieve a document quests actually work and that quests

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
D-class can have a reason to try and sneak back into d-block to return stolen documents. The quest actually works so people can do a thing in the game.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might be annoying to code? idfk

Also the quest just doesnt even work 95% of the time, not only does the search feature of the SCIPnet not even work. even if you find the document youre looking for the NPC wont even accept it. If you even somehow find the correct document, you still hbave to hope its not a document that is put into the thing 800 times considering people do the EXACT same names for documents sometimes so you have to find the EXACT document the quest wants. On this topic half the d-class quests come up WAY too often and other ones dont. I feel like a whole rework is needed to make them even viable. the keycard quests are also a pain in the ass. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a cl5 card as a d-class? and THEN ontop of that you have to GO INTO D-BLOCK AND GIVE IT TO THE GUY like how is that even remotely possible high pop? ON ANOTHER NOTE the XP REWARD IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS A CL1 CARD so like seriously you go through ALL that effort to get the same reward? so basically what im asking is that the quest system gets a rework because like, some of them arent even doable logically and physically and throw some more insenitive to do em too besides JUST xp.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
literally almost impossible to do anyway but sure +support

Mar 14, 2022
I Support this but here's the thing, This seems more like a bug report than a suggestion so it's likely going to be denied/deleted

But Hey
+Support
Well like i mean the quests not working is a bug yeah. But i suggested they rework the keycard quests as well among some of the other ones. i feel like the system at a whole just needs a rework. because like the rarity of some quests is insane. Not to mention the cooking quests are physically impossible to do because you need GOOD ingredients which you can ONYL get from scavenging. so to do them you have to scavenge on the surface which kinda defeats the whole purpose of cooking them as d-class for the quest

Reactions: Max Henry
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
I like this idea alongside having hits like a hitman as a d-class to pacific gensec and some of the quests are hard like the MTF is kind of hard gensec and research is easy but I think there's like a sit administration one or something on there and its just impossible.

And nobody bothers doing them since they are a little hard / annoying I feel having quests for scrap large amounts of scrap per day would be better than xp. Since you get more XP collecting scrap and doing research lines then even doing the quests.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi AceDiscount,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.