Accepted make hume fields do something interesting

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
make hume fields power up scps that walk into them giving them more health or new abilitys i dont know just something interesting so hume fields arent boring
make hume fields have a chance to turn humans into scps so random people that run into them have a low chance of turning into any interesting scp to make hume fields more interesting
if anyone has any other ideas about how hume fields could do something interesting id love to add them to this suggestion plz tell me in the comments
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
makes hume fields not incredibly boring and pointless
makes rp around hume fields more interesting as everyone will work harder to close them and obtain them

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
non really hume fields are just boring so adding anything interesting they could do would be a good idea as long as its not overpowered

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
theirs no reason not to accept this suggestion hume fields are boring and anything you could make them do would help what ever the developers decide would be fun interesting and not op my ideas are just concepts so do what ever you want just make them do something interesting lol

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+Support

While i do not agree that people should turn into SCP's, but i do agree that hume fields currently do not serve any other purpose other than to distort one's vision and also i believe it conflicts with kant counters.

Some change/addition to the hume fields would be great

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
+Support
Your temp V idea was insane, but reworking hume fields into giving temporary anomalous properties like the temp V could be interesting and give people a reason to close them ASAP outside of support XP.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

As of right now I just have to RP that the hume field makes me like super high

At least make it cool, if not useful.

Author

Jun 8, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @samhartley ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.