Denied Make logs as to who touches SCP 409

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds logs to who touches SCP 409

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Stops Fail breaches of SCP 409
- Helps the flow of the site via Less breaches of SCP 409

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Dev time

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The reason why this should be accepted is because it helps stop 409 and stops others from ruining the server for others.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support.

But 409 breaches arent that bad since its actively killing them so if u just clear the area it snuffs itself out.

Unlike 008

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
I might be wrong on this but I think getting infected by 409 switches your job as on the player list it changes there job to 409-2 but it might not appear as a job change on the Logs tho
No job switch, it just infects you.

There's been plenty of instances of fail 409 breaches, and it's hard to get evidence. Having an alert for when a foundation staff becomes a prime instance of SCP-409 would be nice, so admins could spectate right away to see if someone is trying to mass rdm.

+/- Neutral
I feel this could be nice and all, but it may not be the most accurate as say it was under FearRP by a CI, or a maybe a researcher runs in there and touches it who knows. It would cause a lot of confusion and as I do not see it breach often I dont feel its the most needed atm or at least needed to be high on the priority list.
this is for when someone fail breaches 409 2+ times in a row as it is very hard to get proof. Also if CI fear RPs them to touch you could A clip it or B the mods could do what they do for a Fail 008 breach

Status
Not open for further replies.