Denied Make Reality Benders Swep Viewable

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This Suggestion adds a way to identify when someone is holding a Reality Bender Swep (Such as a Thaum, TB or TG).
This could be achieved by making the hands glow or have some form of aura around them when holding the swep out.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't believe so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
No Unintentional Combat Cuffing (As people may not realise that someone is holding a Reality Swep) as it draws a fine line to when you can/cannot cuff a reality bender.
Easier to identify when someone is a reality bender, which could change certain RP scenarios and allow better preparation without metagaming.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Too easy to identify reality benders - although they can always swap to their keys, a D Class TB could be quickly killed due to holding out a swep.
The above could also apply to disguised TB's - who could find it harder to use their swep without being caught (Which would change the TB's playstyle to be more passive than aggressive)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
After a recent suggestion, it has been clarified that you cannot cuff reality benders as their swep is a weapon. This to me is an easy way to make sure that a reality bender wouldn't be combat cuffed - Although it does have some draw backs.

Last edited:
-Support rip d class tb

It's also already been clarified by Mercer as well that not using any abilities with SWEP out = fine to cuff
View attachment 13551
what the banana where is this
I do still think its a good idea since it draws a very clear line between when you can/cant cuff a reality bender (At the cost of their stealth) instead of a SSL clarification i didnt even know about

Although it does make the main part of this suggestion pointless so take that into consideration

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Niox,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This suggestion would make reality benders targeted when having their SWEP out and the SWEP is designed so you cannot tell who a reality bender is when they have it

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.