Accepted Make scavenging and cooking EXP not character dependant

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes it so scavenging and cooking XP is not dependant on the character like the other skills(Combat, research, etc.)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it so you dont have to swap to characters with a higher cooking/scavenging level which is extremely annoying if you spent alot of time cooking/scavenging on CI just to have it not matter on your foundation character even though you made 700 cheeseburgers on it.
This would intern also improve the food quality bought from the chef if you have a high cooking level.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I dont see any negatives(Please enlighten me if anyone sees any)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I notice no negatives, plus it would be really nice to have this simple(im assuming simple) convience of not having to swap characters JUST to cook or scavenge.
I know it isnt a super big suggestion but tiny QOL things like this would really improve my experience! :D

Reactions: samhartley

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
I have Scavenging 30 & Cooking 21, I will NOT be getting anywhere near those levels on other characters because it takes a long time & it's really annoying to do, but I would like to be able to cook & scavenge on other characters w/o it being shit quality

I would also like it if a higher cooking / scavenging level meant getting higher quality food from the chef npcs(Not just a level increase)

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support.

I understand the rp aspect of it but who actually cares for that.

Its needless grinding

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

This would be very nice when it comes down to it. Cooking is already a grind, and scavenging, although a bit easier, still requires a lot of time to max out to 30.

Being cross character would just be a big QOL plus.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Suggestion Approved
Hi AceDiscounti, Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.