Make things like "Meowing" woofing random uwu stuff FAILRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: make a rule suggestion things like making animal noises such as meoiwing FAILRP same things for animal noises such as barking

examples https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/11akN5mv9tF_h9/Zl0ybgfB3P8C?invite=cr-MSxOdXUsNTk2MzE0NTEs

this is also common ingame interogtions and i feel it doesnt make much sense in Serious RP to get interogated by a meowing goc or mtf also constant meowing in ocomms and i believe it goes to borderline erp

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): I personally feel quite disturbed anytime at this behavior as its borderline furry like and i genuinely think this has very little negatives this shouldnt be something IC : i cant be the only one who thinks this is weird as it makes no sense IC also comms being usually filled with people meowing or barking

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: people cant express themselves???

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: i feel the server stands to gain from this suggestion being captured and constantly having to deal with people making animal noises or brainwashing you to constantly meow also random e-11 or random foundation personal running around meowing or barking is very not at all making sense there is also ocomms when people do this such as uwuing and i genuinely thinks this would do something positive

Last edited:
Reactions: ATOM

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
actual reasonable Suggestion +support, people need to learn decency.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Follow up, this doesn't need a staff ruling, people have freedom of speech for a reason and is why you're allowed to insult people(without hurling racial slurs).
"Freedom of Speech" is not the issue here, if people want to meow and purr and do shit like that then they are more than welcome to do it just not in a roleplay server. Toxicity, racism and discrimination also have rules against them and it does in fact restrict your "Freedom of Speech" on the server as you will be banned if you break any of those rules and yet no one complains about the restrictions to their "Freedom of Speech" in regards to those rules.

Reactions: Darren

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
"Freedom of Speech" is not the issue here, if people want to meow and purr and do shit like that then they are more than welcome to do it just not in a roleplay server. Toxicity, racism and discrimination also have rules against them and it does in fact restrict your "Freedom of Speech" on the server as you will be banned if you break any of those rules and yet no one complains about the restrictions to their "Freedom of Speech" in regards to those rules.
i simply agree with this state ment, and i will reinforce this statement, ive gotten really weirded out by people who act this way AND THEN TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TRY A ND GET THIS SUGGESTION DENIED, i strongly agree with this suggestion it simply should be accepted for various reasons, one of the main reasons being, your making other people uncomfortable weirded out, and so on, the second main reason is your doing this in an RP Server, where you have to act serious in some points, i dont want to be interrupted by some kid meowing at me for no fuckin reason, if anything, this should either be considered Fail RP or ERP.

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
Do you not feel ashamed when you meow at a person, and they get uncomfortable?, is this truely acceptable?, why are people defending this?.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-HUGE Support
Cope, Seethe, Mald, Skill Issue, L suggestion, Encroaching my rights, Closer to failRP than ERP, etc.
Plus you're a huge minge, and generally a bad person.
seems like your a angry one also you sound like a entitled person by the "Encroaching my rights" thing wym im a huge minge and bad person your literally glorifying 14 year olds kids being constantly meowed at and barked at your also USA so you would never interact with me

last time i played usa was september plus your kind of a dumbass by the way you are acting literally a hour before this a dude started meowing at me while i was captured and saying uwu femboy meow meow and called staff not a rule break

Reactions: Fishy

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-Support

Although I must agree, meowing is not really RP, this shouldnt be punished by staff, simply go to said higherup and get it dealth with IC for unprofessionalism.

Before anyone says, if a Site Manager calls CI on the phone, you can contact the site and say "Why is someone meowing from this phone line?" Due to people not knowing who is on the phone.

Alternively, you can clip it and send it to SA/SC to get it handled OOC, but shouldnt be handled by staff warns.
people would not take that seriously and act like it is a joke ive never once needed to "Meow" or "uwu" or "woof" in this server people are acting like making those noises is just normal its not

people who support need to generally revaluate why they are -supporting this it makes others feel uncofortable including me before i played gmod i never once heard someone "meow" or "uwu" at me once in my entire life but in gmod its almost normal language like whyyyy?

it freaks me out on a personal basis it feels sexual in nature to be "woofed" at or someone calling you my uwu boy literally happened recently this makes no sense at all to be a thing the only people who -support this seem to be the people who do this i can personally tell you ive never seen a real person "Meow" at me

otters if a enemy was captured by another force such as germans capturing one of the allies would it make any sense for those lets say germans to start meowing at the hostage or barking or woofing at them? this is allowed in the rules for some reason and it feels to me people get sick pleasure out of it a goc who gets captured cant just phone up IA if the dea starts randomly meowing at him

it makes no sense and i really hope the staff team accepts this

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
↑↑↑↑
people would not take that seriously and act like it is a joke ive never once needed to "Meow" or "uwu" or "woof" in this server people are acting like making those noises is just normal its not

people who support need to generally revaluate why they are -supporting this it makes others feel uncofortable including me before i played gmod i never once heard someone "meow" or "uwu" at me once in my entire life but in gmod its almost normal language like whyyyy?

it freaks me out on a personal basis it feels sexual in nature to be "woofed" at or someone calling you my uwu boy literally happened recently this makes no sense at all to be a thing the only people who -support this seem to be the people who do this i can personally tell you ive never seen a real person "Meow" at me

otters if a enemy was captured by another force such as germans capturing one of the allies would it make any sense for those lets say germans to start meowing at the hostage or barking or woofing at them? this is allowed in the rules for some reason and it feels to me people get sick pleasure out of it a goc who gets captured cant just phone up IA if the dea starts randomly meowing at him

it makes no sense and i really hope the staff team accepts this

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
if you want to meow, do it in private, with a friend or whatever, your freaking out people and making them feel uncomfortable, this behaviour is unacceptable, i am disgusted that now and only now this is being brought up

Reactions: Freddiec06

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Follow up, this doesn't need a staff ruling, people have freedom of speech for a reason
by this logic the rules against saying the nword being racist homophobic aswell is also a violation of free speach am i correct?

Reactions: Kito

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
The one Time Darren is based
based-so-fucking-zased.gif

Jam

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2022
+support
just shoot them

people have unironical issues to do that, doesn't need tolerance or acceptance of these weird shenanigans to know that.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
+sup
anyone that uwus purrs or does anything like that is fuckin weird and definitely wears a furry suit

Status
Not open for further replies.