Malek's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

May 15, 2021
Server you are appealing for (UK/USA): UK
Your in-game name: JAF PFC Malek
Your SteamID:76561198829823775
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198829823775/
Date of ban: 19/02/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Using thirdparty programs / cheating
Who banned you: Mallard [HOI] (STEAM_0:0:43700524)
Ban length?: 24 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I willNot play this server till the addons are working

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? got warned for breaking nlr cause i said in chat that i got killed by a spy after i died and thats all the warns i got
Why should you be unbanned: because today (the day i got banned) me and a jav Commander called marv got in game and the guns and map was all errors and purple missing and transparent addons and stuff, i got banned for locating people that were hiding , i do admit , i could see them from the huge error glowing signs when they in building and behind trees and bushes but the guy who banned me said "locating people behind hills" which i totally believe its wrong and there isnt clear evidence its rightful to accuse me of cheating , i did yes use the errors to my advantage and look through transparent errors but i did my best to fix the issue and it didnt so did marv but he stayed trying i just started playing , if u would have banned me for using this to my advantage i wouldnt have made a ban appeal but banning me for cheating for a huge amount of time "24 Weeks" is i believe unfair and wrongful , i request an experienced mod to look into it , i deeply want to continue playing
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: well i am kinda new since the last time i played was years ago and dont know alot of stuff about the small things but i learn every minute from the guy called Marv , about the banning as i said " Not play this server till the addons are working" (addons were perfect yesterday btw, and i put a picture of how it was yesterday , i dont have ss for today but i believe he saw my screen somehow cause he told me to look at a guy and keep looking till he said okay)
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i met nice funny people its a great community and i love to play MRP and SCPRP and i made alot of friends

Attachments

• 20230218000355_1.jpg
    20230218000355_1.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 15

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Swift ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have reviewed the evidence that is related to your case which was gathered by our experienced staff team. From what I saw I came to the conclusion that you were clearly able to see through certain walls and map terrain. This is not something that "missing textures" would account for. Some of your words do breathe true, missing textures can throw large errors, but this was something more sinister entirely. You were able to trace players through map terrain. On closer inspection, your account has multiple VAC bans, attributed to our decision to ban you.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.