Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Citeh the better team overall.
Unreal take by the liVARpool fan

faac26b3f7243502ee946d1c650471aa.png

Any dog team can win anything when they have unlimited money and don't play by the rules, I'm sure even Liverpool (1 UCL & 1 fake covid title in their golden klopp era) would be able to bottle less if they had the same backing.

United is the better team overall and City would still be in the 3rd tier of English football without a sugar daddy. Give me 115 financial fair play breaches and I'd give you any title in the world.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Net spend years after they got their money.....................

United is the biggest club in the world by far marketing wise so have a higher net spend and still don't breach financial fair play. Even with 10000 fake businesses City still got caught. City buys players they should never have been able to and sell them on, hence a lower net spend. Big clubs should have big history & this is a dumb stat.

United follow the rules in line with what we make. If you want me to explain financial fair play to you I can..

Reactions: PhoenixHeanix

PhoenixHeanix

Civil Gamers Expert
May 19, 2022

United is the biggest club in the world by far marketing wise so have a higher net spend and still don't breach financial fair play. Even with 10000 fake businesses City still got caught. City buys players they should never have been able to and sell them on, hence a lower net spend. Big clubs should have big history & this is a dumb stat.
Bro actually speaks the correct opinion
best member of the community is now coolio and my mind wont be changed

United follow the rules in line with what we make. If you want me to explain financial fair play to you I can..
no doubt they have cheated and broken rules, but they also have been incredibly smart with who they buy... Haaland for 60 mil, Alvarez 21mil, Foden u18....

Pep is also one of the best managers ITW.

Sam Montgomery

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 3, 2021
Hate them both, but City are cheats so reluctantly id say United (Pic - A real team with real fans)trophy-parade-klopp-reaction-29052022.jpg

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Where are you getting marketing from the net spend?
To put it simply FFP is where you cannot outspend what you make.

United is the biggest club in the world marketing wise meaning that it's got one of the highest revenues in the world, and has access to more funds. All the players we've bought under the Glazers has been money coming from the club's revenue and the Glazers never spent one penny of their own money on the club and just like to buy shirt-selling players.

Compared to City... What they do (one of the 115 things they're being charged for) is they get "sponsors" like "Mansour Enterprises", which is literally just a fake business where state money can get pumped into it, allowing them to make it look like they can buy all of their players without breaking any rules (they cannot). Newcastle are doing the same which is why they binned off their sponsors (sports direct, etc..).

Our net spend is higher due to terrorists like the Glazers and Ed Woodward whilst City's entire infrastructure that has allowed for a decent net spend & high investments is based on state-owned money and not money the club made from being a football club.

This was always the case because how could a team that loses 8-1 to Middlesbrough & battle with relegation the next season be able to actually buy Robinho. It's only being charged now as there's been a 10+ year investigation on it.

It's easier to run a football club as a football club when you're running it for political leverage (state-owned) vs. for profits (Glazers).