Discord name: Negative Neggie#4147
For how long have you played on MRP: Around 2 months
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
NATO name (regiment and rank): 17th AR MAJ Man Manson
USSR name (regiment and rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I've been a CO on MilitaryRP for nearly a month now (2LT on 21/04/2021). I've gotten to lead around 2 wars, one better then the other. I've gotten the ability to get experienced with leading tank crews and troops and becoming somewhat proficient at advising other individuals in the regiment what to do in situations.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I feel that I can be a good candidate for high command because I can be reasonable, understanding, learn from mistakes and take accountability and responsibility for war efforts and NATO relations. I am a reasonable CO who is able to make calm and rational decisions and feel that I can manage situations by taking all sides. I am able to learn from mistakes and take suggestions. Even though I have only around 1-2 wars lead under my belt, I've been striving to improve for each one to make better decisions for the troops so we can win the war. Ultimately, I feel I can be a good candidate because of the above reasons and am willing to learn to do the job appropriately and be a role model for all NATO.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: 17th AR MAJ Man Manson
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths -

Reasonable and Understanding - I don't think I've ever made rash decisions or raged at people. I am willing to take all sides in consideration and give a decision based on calm, rational thought.

Willing to Learn - I am always willing to take new ideas and advise to improve my battle plan and strategies.

Active - I am decently active. I am usually on every day in the later sections of the day (night for EU).

Role Model - I do not really minge or do things that would cause someone to view me as a poor role model. I try to be a role model that people can follow after by leading by example and making sure others understand how they should act such a making sure individuals are quiet during PTS and not abusing my abilities as a CO. I take responsibility for anything that occurs under my watch and do not like shifting blame as this does nothing.

Teamplayer - I am willing to communicate and work with others from other regiments as I call out things in war and communicate with other regiments on issues and try to work with my men to come to victory.

Weaknesses -

Timezone - My Timezone is drastically different from EU times. While I am on usually every day, it means I come on when the server is starting to lose players for the day. It also can make it difficult to attend meetings at times due to my job I work at night. (Regi CO meeting is at 12pm my time and I get off work at 6am)

Somewhat Indecisive - I like to have a lot of information at my disposal before making important decisions. But sometimes you have to make a choice without all of the information and that sometimes causes me to stall on decisions. As I get more experienced with a new role, this gets much better but in the beginning of a new role it can be slightly worse then others.

Relatively New SCO - I am still relatively new to SCO but am learning every day about things and how to do them better. I cannot deny that in comparison to most candidates I am fairly new and that comes with a bit of inexperience that might be detrimental in a much higher role.

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021

-/+ Support

- No idea who you are have you been running around with a different name ?
- 17th is not in the place to loose any CO’S in my opinion
- Never seen lead a war before
positive is that the application is good and you seem nice but would love to interact with you more !

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral
Seem like a known or popular character on NATO personally I have no clue who you are none the less good luck with your app

Last edited:

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+ You're one of my most trusted COs and have shown really good leadership qualities within 17th
+ I've came online to see you leading a couple wars and you've demonstrated some good knowledge on how to lead wars properly. There are improvements to be made from what I've seen but they're minor and can easily by taught if you get NHC.
+ You may not be well known across NATO but within 17th you're a respected member and approachable / friendly.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support

Below I'll tell you why,

+Very active IG & TS.
+I notice you on all of the time (idk why people are saying they don't know you when they're NATO mains).
+You appear to have very good leading capabilities.
+I've personally never seen you minge or had any problems with you at all.

I think you'd make a great addition to the High Command Team. My only issue is that I don't think 17th can lose any COs at this point in time. However, I still think you'd make a great addition.

Good luck,
Brigadier General Kiwi.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello there,

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I do understand if there is a potential issue with some people not knowing who I am. I am still quite new to CO/SCO (Only around a month) so if I haven't stood out in some way, I hope to interact with many of you more as I gain more experience and time on the server. I am usually on every day in the evenings from 2PM EST to around 7pm EST with 17th AR. So if you'd like to see more of me thats usually when Im around.

As for the 17th CO situation. This I completely understand. We recently lost our COL and our CO Count is not 100% stable and we're working on populating with some new SNCOs who will eventually rise to those CO ranks. Its not something I unfortunately can just instantly change and only time and effort getting 17th active will help this. If I need to wait until 17th is more stable, then I will gladly wait until our ranks are more stable before applying again for next time. This would not only give us time to stabilize our regiment but allow me to gain more experience in my role as a SCO for 17th.

Thank you all for taking the time to comment!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
I think you'd make a great addition to the High Command Team. My only issue is that I don't think 17th can lose any COs at this point in time. However, I still think you'd make a great addition.

-/+ Support

- 17th is not in the place to loose any CO’S in my opinion
I'm aware of the 17th situation as it stands due to what happened as of recent but correct me if I'm wrong as I might be, doesn't 17th have 8+ COs?, I'm aware of the current situation and as it stands but I'm sure that 17th losing one CO will not cause an havoc in the regiment.

also +support as your application stands out & i had brief but good conversations with you, you're also decent at leading 17th as far as i'm aware

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
+good at leading 17th in general so I’d say you’d be good at leading nato
+friendly and approachable
+very good sco in 17th
17th have enough cos atm losing one wouldn’t end the regiment so you becoming high command would be great

good luck!!!!

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
I don't really ever post verdicts on these, but I feel like I should make an exception here.

Every experience I've had with you on the server has been a pleasant one, whether it's on my main account or on an alt which you can't identify me on. In the experiences I've had with you, you've always put others first, and thought about how to make roleplay interesting and enjoyable (even in downtime!).

Huge +support from me

+ Incredibly friendly and approachable
+ Set a really good example when I was playing in your regiment on an alt
+ Great at leading troops and finding things to do in downtime

I wish you the best of luck Man Manson :)

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+support
+friendly and approachable
+great 17th sco
+Always heard good things about you

I've never had any negative encounters with you, you always act professional and are fine 17th nco. Like me you haven't had much experience in leading wars before putting in a NHC app but this with help from other NHC can get you the experience needed. I wish you the best with the application.

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
I don’t often comment on HC applications on the forums because I prefer voicing my opinions in private with Crossen, but you deserve an exception.

+Solid activity both on TS and In Game
+Friendly, approachable and confident
+Mature behavior
+Good leadership within 17th

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
+ Support
  • Really solid activityWhen leading wars, from what I've both heard and seen, you've had positive results
  • Really mature
  • Very friendly
  • When I've been in the teamspeak with 17th you've been really solid at communication and overall attitude to the regiment.
  • Obviously 17th has a lack of COsbut honestly, I think he'd be a perfect fit for NHC and alongside myself and the High Command team, I believe we could make a stronger impact on the regiment.
Good luck with your application.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+support
Pros:
Absolute singing giga chad.
Active In-game
Active in ts3
Good planner
Organized
Mature
American

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello there,

Thank you for the support. I'm glad Im able to be a reasonable, understanding and helpful individual for people to approach and talk to. I always strive to act the way I want others to and I can't do that if Im minging, being rude and irrational or overall just not being helpful to people who ask questions. I am happy that I have been showing that and I appreciate the support.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on passing the first stage, put "NHC interview" and a General+ will conduct your interview, Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.