Not open for further replies.

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
What Is Yo
ur Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:57649205

What Is Your Discord Name?
Display: ツ Mase Latte ツ: Not Display: maselatte
For How Long Have You Played on CG SCP RP?
1694132114437.png

How Old Are You? I'm 10 But I am able to comprehend and handle more than you think I can.
What Contruy Are You Located In? USA Texas At This Time.
What Is Your Time Zone? CDT
What Are Your Charter Names (List All That You Have) : P.N.N.F-TM Mase Latte, Mase Latte, Mase Latte :)
What Server Are You Applying For? USA
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI Roles that you hold or have held: I do not have any
Have You Received Any Kicks? Warnings, Or Bans? and Why?: Mic Spam, Banned, Combate Cuffing, Rdm X3, RDM B.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant is that I am able to help people, Give help to all and ALL Ethics Committee Members And The Ethics Committee Chairman, Able to give everyone a helping hand on-site, and finally I am good with talking and understanding what people are needed help/ requesting ECA. (Edited Part): I am great with talking to people and I like to have conversations and help people with any and I mean ANY questions. I also am able To Assist with anything. (All that I Can Say)

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: My responsibilities are to Help members around the site and assist all of the Ethics Committee And Even Other Assistants, I am also supposed to make sure that the site is doing what they're supposed to be doing and help people who need help understanding the SCP SITE 65. Dealing With Investigations On ethics, Enforcing the code of ethics, Trible Court, making sure the site Is following the codes of Code Ethics, Code Conduct, And The Legal Codex. Dealing with bigger things than IA can with arrests. And being a left-hand man (If I was a woman) left-hand woman

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Note This Is Edited:
Part 1
Job Application: It was ███ ██ ███████ When I first applied for the job in the military site. A day later I got accepted into GSD as a Cadet. I was given a tour around the site. Only the areas that I had access to. Once I had the tour I was told to be stationed at D-block. What is a d-block? Apparently, it's where they keep the humans that they test on I was told. I said, "What you test on these humans?!" Apparently, it was in the application which I didn't read. I needed a job.
Part 2: SCPS
I got prompted to GSD Officer and had another tour except I was in HCZ where I learned something called SCPS. Apparently, there are dangerous anomalies around the world. "So that's why we test on humans." I was told about only 1 SCP 7722 a castle guard. He had a sword and was very deadly but on some occasions, he was friendly and willing to talk.
Part 3: Ending
I was told that I could apply for ECA (Ethics Committee Assistant) Because of The progress that I have made. I applied and I was denied for my first but I made a second one. and that's it for now

Last edited:

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
I am back. Hope you enjoyed that App.
Note: That emojis are not on my characters

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI Roles that you hold or have held: I do not have any
Before applying for assistant, i would get some roles. preferably a Jr. CL4 role like executive researcher, medical consultant, and for ECA, IA ambassador works well too. the other combat roles like, GSD captain or Special agent could work too if you show some good stats.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Before applying for assistant, i would get some roles. preferably a Jr. CL4 role like executive researcher, medical consultant, and for ECA, IA ambassador works well too. the other combat roles like, GSD captain or Special agent could work too if you show some good stats.
This is a Jr CL4 Role.

+ Support.

Reactions: Dennid

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
I like the support (and the troll support) But It hasn't been 2 weeks yet since my last one got denied

I genuinely think you're one of the good younger generation and that you deserve it.

If you ever need help with further applications; Don't be afraid to contact me and I'd be happy to help you on discord
@ starlingtheenscribeddoge .

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
Edited Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
Edited What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: And What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
This is a Jr CL4 Role.

+ Support.
Yes it is, within the server rules. But tbh its not a Jr. CL4. you get (while under orders) order over everyone (except CL5), and have a base order over every Jr. CL4. This role is not meant to be a Starter CL4 role.

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
Note: I don't care what you call me or if you bully me I will never stop doing what I like doing most helping and playing Site 65 Scp RP

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
+Support
really good lore
would make great eca
plz accept this app

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Member Harold Hawks

=========================================================================================================

Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Latte.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @voodka) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Please note that re-application during the 2-week waiting period will result in immediate denial.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Second and Betriv

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
I friend requested you on discord and I want to know why I didn't get accepted the Chirman removed my 2 Weeks time if you ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.