Not open for further replies.

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
Warning Classified Document For SITE 65
What Is Your Steam ID?

STEAM_0:0:57649205
What Is Your Discord Name?
Display: ツ Mase Latte ツ: Not Display: maselatte
For How Long Have You Played on CG SCP RP?
1694132114437.png

How Old Are You? I'm 10 But I am able to comprehend and handle more than you think I can.
What Contruy Are You Located In? USA Texas At This Time.
What Is Your Time Zone? CDT
What Are Your Charter Names (List All That You Have) : P.N.N.F-TM Mase Latte, Mase Latte, Mase Latte :)
What Server Are You Applying For? USA
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI Roles that you hold or have held: I do not have any
Have You Received Any Kicks? Warnings, Or Bans? and Why?: Mic Spam, Banned, Combate Cuffing, Rdm X3, RDM B. Fail RP

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
The reason I want to be a Security captain is because I want to make sure GSD (Also known as gensec) follows the procedures and protocols around the site. I also Want to be a GSD Captain so there is a leader working D-Class Sector. I also want to be a GSD Captian because I want to make sure the D-Class Sector Is Running Correctly And Nothing Bad Happens

Warning! This Is Clearance Level 4 And Above. Information About Mase Latte :)
What makes you suitable for GSD Captain?
I'm Funny and Surieros I'm a great team leader I can help around d-block and make sure everyone is Safe and Protected by GSD. I will do RRT Tryouts every day at 4 PM SDT. I can provide service around the site as well. I can be Sorda like an assistant for the Chief Of GSD. (All that I have to say.)
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of the GSD Captian are
Make sure that D-Block Is under control.
Make Sure GSD Is Following the Right Procuder And Protocols
Hosing RRT Tryouts.
Assist Cheif Of GSD

GSD Captain Lore Below
The Application
Woah I'm a sergeant and I have been doing some tests and became IA & DEA Operatives. I was trying to go for ambassador But I didn't get accepted/ Now it's time to apply for GSD Capatin I have done everything I did. I applied and read what I needed to do. I need an RRT License. And I need to do that before I apply. I got my RRT License now to apply. I applied now time to wait.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
May I Ask Why The - Support?
Reasoning for my -Support is because of the blatant amount of CL4 apps you have recently done. This Includes ECA, Consultant, and Now Captain, to me it seems that you're just throwing CL4 apps out hoping one gets accepted.

Futher, I have NEVER seen you on RRT, or other gensec jobs.

High Warns / Bans

Further it does not seem that you have any experience leading a group of combative personnel, as you currently have no MTF / CI / GOC whitelists

Last edited:

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Try to have patience and actually do stuff around the community for a while cl4 positions aren't just handed out for anyone to grab

Mase

Jul 31, 2023
If I remember correctly you just got denied for ECA, and Consultant seems to me youre just throwing CL4 apps out.
Not Sure how true it is but I heard you were crying when talking to Harold after getting your ECA app denied, This is the main reasoning for my -Support, as this does not Show Professionalism, and confidence.
Actually I'm doing the MISC Apps for ECA I need C4 experience

Stick Defender

Apr 27, 2023
Actually I'm doing the MISC Apps for ECA I need C4 experience
That is the exact reason why you should not get CPT lol. You are just getting a CPT position just so you can get ECA. their other people that actually deserve their position because they are passionate about GENSEC

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
I must say Mase you need to show both interest and determination in the role of SGT and/or RRT SGT if you want to be picked for Captain. You’ll have to lead at least one or two sweeps competently, although it isn’t a requirement, I’m sure they look for that.

Edit: Removed part of comment for sake of privacy.

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Outing this in the open is extremely rude. Emotions are natural.

Though I must say Mase you need to show both interest and determination in the role of SGT and/or RRT SGT if you want to be picked for Captain. You’ll have to lead at least one or two sweeps competently, although it isn’t a requirement, I’m sure they look for that.
I understand, and Ill remove that part of my comment

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
Get this man into Captain, Site Administration approves

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
>No Whitelisted roles
blud do you realise Captain is the first whitelisted role for GSD, Captain is also a very entry level whitelisted job aswell
I would like to point out, he applying for everything right now. He needs more experience.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
>No Whitelisted roles
blud do you realise Captain is the first whitelisted role for GSD, Captain is also a very entry level whitelisted job aswell
He as made numerous CL4 apps recently, not showing dedication or a goal to move up in any particular regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.