Mase Lattes :) Third Attempt For ECA Assistant USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Latte.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

I just did and I really want to know WHY

Dear Mase Latte,

I would recommend that you go for another Jr. Cl4 position on the USA server if you intend to become an ECA. We are very interested in you becoming an ECA in the future and I have plans for you in the event you follow the instructions that I give you now.

1 - Take your time and select a department in which you want to pursue a CL4 position such as IA ambassador, consultant, executive, and other ranks that hold CL4 in the departments. Take your time and learn the ropes of the department, contact the Dpt. Director and ambassadors/consultants to see how you can advance in the department.

2 - Once you get said Cl4 position in the department of your choice get some CL4 experience and put forth foth some hard work, then your chances of getting the position of ECA grow very high.

I have never given such a lengthy response to an applicant before so know this, I do see the drive you have in the positions I have seen you in and I will gladly give a plus support when you apply after step 1 is followed by yourself. Just remember to ask questions when you are curious about something that seems difficult.

Mr. Dalton "The Christ" Bruno

• Love
Reactions: "Peasant"
Status
Not open for further replies.