Mashallah`s ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashallah

Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Mashallah
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97296461
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154858651
Date of ban: Jan 22 13:15:52 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect) duping
Who banned you: John Waffle
Ban length?: Permaban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will stop duping and in focus more on rp. instead of focusing on money and etc as i did before
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i had a few warnings as i recall it other than that ive had no bans or kicks beforehand
Why should you be unbanned: its my first ban and i get i deserved a ban for what i did but a permaban is a bit long in my oppinion
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: other than giving my word i will stay away from stuff as i stated before i will try to mainly do rp and ignore the other stuff. And after having a ban for it i won,t risk another chanche if i get one on it id rather enjoy some time whit the community
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

i miss the community and people on the server. the server itself is one of the best ones ive seen whit rapid improvements and changes to it

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Mashallah

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You seem to be within luck. We've recently revamped our guidelines in regards to punishments.
I will not be unbanning you, however I will reduce the ban length.

I will however be increasing the normal time of 4 weeks for Major Glitching (Duping) and increasing for the following reasons;
- You did this while as staff on MRP.
- You actively assisted a staff candidate during his staff interview.

Due to this I will be changing the ban length to 10 weeks instead since I need you to understand the severity of your actions. I will not be reducing this any further.

Your ban expiry is now the 2nd April 2022.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.