Mate Blackwood's Goodbye

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
Hello Civil Gamers.

As most of you may know, The gods have smited me down. It was an honour to be a part of such a good community till 2022, things change I know.
I've had the best times on this community from DarkRP to MRP, and I've got to meet some amazing people on these servers. But my time's up i guess, they've found a reason to get rid of me I knew it would happen sooner or later. I would like to thank some of you for the fun times I've had on this server, and for the pleasure of meeting you and becoming your friends.

@Mural My beloved one and only, I still miss the fun times we've had together in SHA, Much love xoxo
@Vlad Smirnov Absolute alcoholic, I love your dumbass
@Infeura Love you salas... Never forget SHA

@Valkon "I THOUGHT IT WAS DISABLED" Love you thank you for being my GRM
@sahns 1 week MAR

@Sins You are obese sins... Join me in the shadows.. fight. i love you and you will be executed publicly after debrief
@Tiffany Stoop My lawyer advised me not to elaborate further. You will never see me again.. It was an honour
@WotInkermnation Unpaid developer.. I love you kermit
@StefanZEW Thank you for fighting for me... It was an honour but my time has come.. Fight the voices and defeat them to make this place better..
@Vladislav watch out for the skybox..
@Bogdan I miss you... GF COL Bogdan, Thank you for making an MRP a good place while you were Super/Dev..
@Pasi Huovila I love you finnish person, get me to that special finnish hospital one day. Love you
@Reco Bring back DarkRP ? ?
@Kvalax We stand together.. strong. Love you kvalax i miss AG...
@Zokof Love you babyboy... Fight for me
@Michiel-MV <3
@Brian Bell <3 I miss handsome
@Vale My beloved

I doubt that I'd come back in the future. If i do someone hit me irl as hard as they can. I'll post some funny clips for nostalgia.

Goodbye.

• Sad
Reactions: Reco

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
Goodbye, definitely my favourite Hungarian (You're only Hungarian i know)

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
o7 AG Whatever the fuck your rank was Mate Blackwood, and Alpha 1 Blackwood.

Didnt even mention me tho...

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Crazy… I was crazy once. They locked me in a room… a rubber room… rubber room with rats… and rats make me crazy.
Crazy… I was crazy once. They locked me in a room… a rubber room… rubber room with rats… and rats make me crazy.

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021