Mateo's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MateoSantoro

Apr 17, 2022

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

bambibear95r

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

6d 0h 26m 31s (Much more then this I have the one week achievement my vtime bugged out)

In what country are you located?:

USA

Time zone:

EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

MTF E-11 LT "Punisher" Mateo

Chaos name (include your rank):

CI-G "Scorpion" Santoro

Civilian name:

Kenneth Taylor

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:95764196

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I currently have zero Warnings , Kicks or Bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I have a wide range of experience I've climbed through the ranks of many servers for many different game modes such as Military RP , DarkRP , StarwarsRP and many more reaching either superadmin or community manager in most until either the server itself has either shut down or I've made the choice to resign. That being said I also have a large amount of experience in running a server as well as development more with Lua & MYSQL both on my own server and others that I have helped with / developed for. (Full disclosure I do not currently run my own server this was over a year ago since I closed it down).

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes I have quite a bit of experience with serious roleplay both in regards to participating in serious RP gameplay aswell as coordinating it such as Hosting/Building Events , Building a lore/story for Events, Coordinating as commanding officer/ Regiment Leader.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can be on for anywhere from 5-10 hours per day I'm rather enjoying the server started playing a week ago and I've already racked up a decent amount of time played so I can confidently that it will continue to go up and my hours will stay pretty consistent.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to become a moderator for the server because id like to help take the load off some of the other staff members especially some of the higher ups so they can focus on other things such as creating events or dealing with things that require higher permissions/access to handle. I don't see to many trial moderators or even moderators on at the moment handling things so the work load gets rather heavy by whatever staff is on at the time I'm hoping I can lighten that a bit so we can all continue to enjoy the server with the sits split more evenly. Also I really want to see the server thrive and grow and id be happy to make that happen anyway that I can and make the server an even better experience for the players already active on the server. Also I love the atmosphere that the SCP theme brings to the gameplay side of things and this server does it quite well and id only like to further greatness of it by helping anyway I can or at the very least keep it clean of minges so new players can have a fun experience just like I have.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think my application is unique to others because I have a vast amount of experience in all things Gmod ranging from Development work with LUA to staffing experience and managing a staff team also. When I apply to a server I apply to be a part of the staff team for quite a long time all of the previous servers I have staffed for I was with the staff team for several years or until the servers closure. So I am in it for the long run I am very interested to see where this server goes and I would like to see all the things that come in the future. I also have quite a bit of time played on the server now and I have much more knowledge of the rules and the flow of RP on the server now then I did before aswell as I rather enjoy taking sits and helping resolve issues that people may have

Last edited:

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
+Support

+No warnings, bans, or kicks
+Seen a lot on the server
+Good Rp interactions
+Good rule knowledge

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+ Support

+ No warnings, bans, or kicks
+ Seems active on the server
+ Had good interactions
+ Good Reputation in E-11

+/- Unkown on rule knowledge

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
No warns/bans
Has had a past staff app accepted
Good playtime
Good active time

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
+support
no warns or bans
active
Already accepted staff app
all interactions have been great

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Mateo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.