Max Henry's SCP 22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:509219293

Discord name: failbase/Max Henry

For how long have you played on CN SCP: I joined the discord the same day I played for the first time, 07/19/2022

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: MDT

Character name(s): Norm 'Henotheism' Henry/AKA Max Henry

Civilian name: Steven Sallassi

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 23
k3Q7xVH.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Internal Affairs Ambassador [Formerly]. SCP-096 Whitelist [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one warning that I received for RDM

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I believe I am suited for SCP-22415 due to my fairly large experience in playing scp's, Getting sampled as SCP's and also Breaching as SCP's, so far I have played every scp except 22415 and I would love the opportunity to RP as 22415 too.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415 Will assist people doing good deeds, And will proactively strive to do what the most morally correction action is in any situation, SCP-22415 is not allowed to aid D-class Personnel however and also should not take any sides in combat and should prioritise protecting innocent bystanders.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: I would protect the Researchers as they are non combatives and should be protected from harm, additionally after the researchers are free from danger I would scout the area for other non combatants in need of assistance/protection.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?:
I would not repel 076 as by repelling SCP-076-2 backwards they would be a high chance of SCP-076-2 colliding into the researcher likely causing fatal injury additionally if SCP-076-2 does not directly crash into the researcher by repelling him towards the researchers direction it is likely SCP-076-2 would notice the researcher and attack them and this would not be acceptable as putting innocent people in harm's way is not a morally good action.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?: I would not aid the D Class as, First of all I am not allowed to as part of the SCP-22415 rules but secondandly even if I could heal that D-class I would not, since there is a high risk that they are armed and would attack people after I heal them additionally they are trying to escape from foundation custody and considering that they are to my knowledge death row inmates this is not a morally good action and aiding them would put innocent foundation personnel and possibly if they were to escape innocent civilians outside the foundation in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.