For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a year at least
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Max King
Civilian name: Frank King
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU7 & E-11, CI DELCOM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I have received warns and bans in the past but most have expired.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I'm applying for GSD Captain because I know I can handle the responsibility of maintaining security throughout the site and within D block which is vital. I have already contributed a significant amount of safety when on the Officer job by ensuring that Class D follow orders and ensuring that myself and others terminate Class D ethically when necessary so giving me the responsibility of Captain will provide me with more essential tools and powers to enforce the site rules when it comes to managing D block and site security. I also believe I can work along side the current Captains and give them constructive criticism when they are on the role of Captain and also receive criticism from them to fully develop one another's skills as this role.

///

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I am suitable because I am able to easily identify who's the weakest link within security and how to fix their flaws. I'm also able to speak to Class D in a way which builds a connection between the security teams and Class D which is great as managing D block isn't always about using a gun it can be having small talk with people and then in turn can be beneficial in it's own ways in the long run. I am able to make critical decisions in the face of dangers which is essential when it comes to containment. I have previously been a Security Captain before and would like to take the position again.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- Managing overall site security by allocating guards to general areas of the site. [LCZ/HCZ/EZ & D Block]

- Team Leadership: Ensuring security teams are well-organised and being able to respond to security threats effectively.

- Communication & Coordination: Communicating with other departments is essential when it comes to ensuring site stability and being able to liaise with different groups of people.

- Training: Gather groups of security teams and train them for specific roles such as Riot Control and issuing Riot & Heavy Weapon licensing to allow the maximum capability of security to be fulfilled.

///
Security Captain Character Backstory:

Born into a militant family of military service and law enforcement service, Max King had grown up to understand the fundamentals of safety and had inherited a sense of duty and dedication towards maintaining law & order. Max was destined for a life in security & protection and therefore was recruited into the SCP foundation and underwent vigorous training to ensure that security was the main factor that Max can instil throughout the SCP site. Max King's dedication comes from the reality that the world is kept safe when such strong individuals such as himself put themselves in-front of the dangers that face him.

KAP

Apr 4, 2024
+support i know this guys from hl2rp, he's serious,friendly, etc. he would make a good fit for gsd captain

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Dear @Metrail
After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain.

Please message either @Skinner or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.

Sincerely,
Zack 'Shadow' Baker

Zack ‘Shadow’ Baker.png

Status
Not open for further replies.