For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,930.6 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST (GMT-7)
Character name(s): Maz "Gwee"
Civilian name: Ms. Marwood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Consultant (Holding)
O-1 (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail RP for a failrp as 860-2 when it could still leave it's CC and a toxicity ban for 2 days
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?: I feel like I have spent enough time in the medical department to step up to the position of Director. I know we need DoMs who are active and organized so this is why I am applying.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: I have spent all my time in the medical department as a consultant or medic on the server. Ever since I joined I was drawn to the inner workings of med-bay and the medical procedures of the department. I thoroughly enjoy making sure everyone around is satisfied and happy and do everything in my power to make anyone feel better when they have an issue. I have attended enough meetings and interviews to know how to conduct my own, as well as know how to log information in google docs and sheets. Most importantly I care about my department and I want to see it continue to thrive and help serve the foundation.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?: Directors main duties are to attend SL meetings and share info with site inspectors and ethics members about med-bay. They are the ones who manage all of med-bay and the medical personnel as well as reviewing consultant applications, training consultants and putting them on their trail, as well as assigning them to a field after said trial. This means they also handle demoting and blacklisting consultants who need to be. Director of Medicine are also responsible for making all medical document templates, Slideshows and any other information documents, as well as making sure they are all filed and organized properly. Directors should also engage in RP situations that require medical attention and guidance as they are the leaders of the medical department and site personnel need them.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
It's been several years since Maz has came to the foundation. Most of her memory of the past has been overwritten time and time again with many chemicals, but through time she found her place in the medical department with her instincts to help others. She became a consultant and fought through many hardships along the way. A man in a cloak and hat with no face, A crystal much like SCP-409 but crimson red like our blood, and mostly a lot of C.I. torture. Through the years, she had learned a lot about the medical department as well as much of Ethics and Site Management. She applied for Director of Medicine and was accepted. Of course her first task was to attend an ethics policy update meeting in Personnel Wing. On her way there she passed by an Ambassador that was coughing viciously. Maz instantly walked up to him with her infection testing kit and cycled through the infections. All came up clean as the Ambassador continued to cough harder, eventually coughing up blood as Maz backed away a bit. She called for combat medics and SCUs before the Ambassador falls to the ground and starts convulsing and groaning. As personnel start to circle to see what's happening, long bloody appendages burst from the ambassadors chest and a horrifying screech echos throughout Personnel Wing.

Reactions: Jamie"Iris"

Boofyman

Jul 11, 2023
+support

One of the best consultants around, good rp experience, been here for a long time, and is very knowledgable on medical stuffies

(This person is awesome sauce :))

Reactions: Jamie"Iris"
May 30, 2023
To: @Socky

Subject: Director of Medicine Application Verdict

Greetings Maz,

We thank you for showing interest into the Director of Medicine position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. We are pleased to inform you of your new assignment as Director of Medicine.

We hope this message finds you in good faith.

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.