MB PUT IT IN THE WRONG FORUMS

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
First off, I'd like to state that your application is in the wrong place on the forums, it should be under misc applications and not Department Leaders. This area is mainly for Director applications.
Though, I'd like to blow some steam off my chest.
You are singlehandedly one of the most disrespectful people I have ever encountered on this server to the point I had to report you twice in a day to your supervisors on two different jobs.
The first time you continuously yelled at an Nu-7 to get up to surface right after they had just respawned, they inform you that their bunks were there and that they had just died and yet you continued to disrespect and yell at them which is completely unacceptable.
Secondly, this is what pissed me off the most, you came down to HCZ while E-11 was getting prepared for wargames with ISD, we had told you to leave and come back once we had reopned hcz. Instead of leaving you walked up to one of my enlisted and started to mock him, talking about how he cried after you called him some named or something then continued to call him something along the lines of a "bitch baby." After that I had enough and told you to leave and that if you continued to disrespect the members of E-11 I would discuss with my leadership for you to be banned from testing in HCZ if necessary. You then continued to say you did not respect any E-11 except for a captain and left after you got yelled at by 5 of us to get the fuck out.
Your behavior towards others is completely unacceptable and by no means should you get a CL4 job anytime soon.

Mar 19, 2024
Listen man i don't care about e-11 almost all of you are disrespectful and you know it i only respect 3 of the e-11 units that are actually good and understanding And second of all i never yelled at Nu-7 i asked that werent they supposed to be in surface since i know mostly their in surface so dont go on here and lie

Last edited:
Listen man i don't care about e-11 almost all of you are disrespectful and you know it i only respect 3 of the e-11 units that are actually good and understanding And second of all i never yelled at Nu-7 i asked that werent they supposed to be in surface since i know mostly their in surface so dont go on here and lie

You should be happy Orca is in E-11. Most of E-11 are extremely nice people and some can seem rude but I can tell you now they aren't. Considering this is what your willing to post on your application I don't think your a good fit for Executive.