Denied MC&D Chemical Lab RV/Base and Beakers [UK]

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jimbo

Dec 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Gives the MC&Ds a small base of operations on surface like a lab of some sort, also access to the same stuff a chemist has access to, this would allow MC&D to manufacture chemicals to sell along with weapons and scp-500.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More RP opportunities for MC&Ds, more stock to sell and more profit to be made with the expensive role, a neutral salesam of produce for every regiment for every need, a wider variety of goods meaning a wider variety of customers, granting permission to MC&Ds to enter bases becomes more common due to their increased variety of selling goods

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Higher chemical usage

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
In my personal experience with MC&D people tend to ask me if I have chemicals in stock such as potent duloxetine and anima, 323 and 8854 both give quite valuable samples and given that the MC&Ds are provided with a beam and cuffs for containing SCPs it seems logical to provide them with the means of manufacturing such helpful products using those samples and the chemicals found on surface chem cases. Furthermore everybody would benefit from a change like this, gives MC&Ds more purpose and an improved RP experience for everyone involved, I for one pride myself on being a good salesman, I have turned a good profit playing as MC&D and would love to be able to have a base to spawn in and go back to if need be, not to mention some cooking equipment and lab equipment also so that I may share the same hospitality as all the other regiments. Thankyou for your consideration and I hope you see the benfit of this

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

They are DEALERS if this gets added there just becoming off brand GOC.

U want to make chemicals? Goto CI base Foundation Goc anything

Mr Jimbo

Dec 26, 2022
-support

They are DEALERS if this gets added there just becoming off brand GOC.

U want to make chemicals? Goto CI base Foundation Goc anything
Explain how it's similar in any way to the GOC please, besides having a small base

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Explain how it's similar in any way to the GOC please, besides having a small base
A bunch of MC&D with high tech guns capturing anomalies for there own personal gain?

Ok sounds more like CI but u get the idea

Mr Jimbo

Dec 26, 2022
A bunch of MC&D with high tech guns capturing anomalies for there own personal gain?

Ok sounds more like CI but u get the idea
My suggestion isn't for MC&D to capture surface anomalies for financial gain, they do not give you ingredients they give you raw chemicals that everyone has, and you do realise that MC&D are allowed to capture and sample anomalies right? you -supported my suggestion based on a minor detail that is already implemented

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support its stupid that mc&d one of the richest companys in scp universe has to beg for ci/goc to use some chems having an RV would be quite cool

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support

i like the idea but mcnd is just useless goi it needs a massive rework so as of current state this wouldnt work

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Mr Jimbo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We have already accepted a similar suggestion.
MC&D will get a dedicated house.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.