Accepted MC&D Suggestion

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
  • Set the MC&D armour value to 100, 50 or 0.
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Less “Raider” MC&D using the increased armour as a better DC.
  • Better combat against MC&D, they are in a hoodie. Even with SCP crack-layer clothing, they shouldn’t have that level of armour.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • MC&D players have less or no armour.
  • Paid class is nerfed
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
  • Over in the US, MC&Ds have almost ruined MC&D using them as a raider class to abuse 914, 008, and hostages. Not only does the reduced armour make sense for a character of that level to have less armour but it also may hope the rule loop holing MC&D raiders.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-Support

-MC&D are not combative, they have that HP so they don’t die so easily, if they are “Raiding” and killing many people then call a sit since it’s Fail-RP.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
-Support

-MC&D are not combative, they have that HP so they don’t die so easily, if they are “Raiding” and killing many people then call a sit since it’s Fail-RP.
A group of MC&D US server loop hole the rules and US Staff turn a blind eye, just how server works

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
A group of MC&D US server loop hole the rules and US Staff turn a blind eye, just how server works

- Support

This seems like another US side issue based on this thread response. On the UK side MC&D that fail to utilize their communications systems and use other means of access to the site get a site blacklist. Additionally related to this rule in specific I'd like to mention that the additionally armour is utilized to ensure that you are less likely to die to a breached SCP whilst selling on the site.

I'd like to mention that if there is a loop hole then bring it to SL within the US side and this could and would be easily deal with via the means of the staff within the server and if you claim to have evidence of them "Turning a blind eye" just make a complaint. I don't see why in game changes should be implemented here at all.

Kind regards,
Falcon

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022

- Support

This seems like another US side issue based on this thread response. On the UK side MC&D that fail to utilize their communications systems and use other means of access to the site get a site blacklist. Additionally related to this rule in specific I'd like to mention that the additionally armour is utilized to ensure that you are less likely to die to a breached SCP whilst selling on the site.

I'd like to mention that if there is a loop hole then bring it to SL within the US side and this could and would be easily deal with via the means of the staff within the server and if you claim to have evidence of them "Turning a blind eye" just make a complaint. I don't see why in game changes should be implemented here at all.

Kind regards,
Falcon
First, regarding Site blacklists. It doesn't work, some are banned for 566 years yet they continue to "raid" regardless of the ban. For SCP breaches, that's on them from being within a dangerous area and not using better judgement to leave to EZ/PW/Core. The loophole has been brought to SL, and they don't care for it which in turn, means the blind eye complaint. There are ways to go around as MC&D without needing the armour.

TLDR: Bans don't work, be smarter in Site when selling, SL ruled it ok = blind eye

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
+support

Tbh if you can count a gun flagging you for 0.2 seconds as a "fear for life" then these guys really don't need 250 armor. They're just a raider.

The blacklist doesn't work because they don't care. Most of the time MC&D isn't even let in on the US server so they don't care.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022

- Support

Kind regards,
Falcon
Our SL don't care we already have. I don't think its that deep to lower their armor they don't need it.