Denied MC&D UPGRADE

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxenDorad

Dec 21, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It would add a 3 person job slot to MC&D called Marshall, Carter and Dark Agent
Agent info:
100AP, Volk, Anomaly containment Beam, SCP containment Restraints and clipboard (then basics like gravgun and keys)
The purpose for agents would be a combative/Raid job for MC&D that could do a number of things including:
Raiding foundation to kidnap anomalies, Defending from raids, Protecting Salesmen, Being combative,
(Agents would not be able to sell anomalies or weapons)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
I feel like it would make MC&D a Goi that would have a better chance at competing with the 3 main goi,s (Foundation, CI and UNGOC)
It would make raiding MC&D a lot harder causing factions to have to think tactic fully instead of being able to swarm with numbers

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It might cause a unbalance of power to the point of MC&D being to strong to compete with however that is highly unlikely
it might also cause Lots of MC&D raids so i believe if this is added a raid cooldown of 30-60 minute should be added

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
i personally believe this would make MC&D a more popular option and would also make MC&D a stronger competitor instead of the low power it is right now

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge no
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/give-mc-d-disguise-cards.24106/ (kinda)
these both took me 1 minute to find

anywho i dont think a more combative MC&D would be good, having them being able to raid all the factions even easier would not be fun

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-support

volk primary is wild

just work with ci for your stuff

Last edited:

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @FoxenDorad ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Overwhelming Negative Community Feedback.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Gizzmo
Status
Not open for further replies.