Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?:
Canoon
Date of demotion?:
Sometime in September of 2023
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Technically SCP-USA
What is the case against you?:
I was using staff abilities without permission.
Is this true?:
Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Yes
What is your side of the story?:
It was a late night I think it was early morning my time around 1 - 2 AM, and a bunch of people I knew were all at kill house doing 1v1s ,2v2s, etc. and I was using staff abilities to make the 1v1s more interesting like giving people more health etc. and after I was extremely tired and I goded someone for testing something and forgot to remove it and logged off.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
After I was demoted I left the server for a long while to focus on school and work on myself and recently returned and have enjoyed playing on the sever. While I was gone I did do other small moderation for other servers but realized I was completely in the wrong for what happened that night and it shouldn't happen again. I have worked on getting a better sleep schedule and not dedicating my life to Gmod and overall bettering myself so what happened then should never happen again.

It was a late night I think it was early morning my time around 1 - 2 AM, and a bunch of people I knew were all at kill house doing 1v1s ,2v2s, etc. and I was using staff abilities to make the 1v1s more interesting like giving people more health etc. and after I was extremely tired and I goded someone for testing something and forgot to remove it and logged off.
As someone who was present at this incident I can confirm that big man didn't do anything wrong intentionally
+Support
Free him
Bacon my beloved
Only positive interactions with this fella right here

Mar 20, 2022
"It was a late night I think it was early morning my time around 1 - 2 AM, and a bunch of people I knew were all at kill house doing 1v1s ,2v2s, etc. and I was using staff abilities to make the 1v1s more interesting like giving people more health etc. and after I was extremely tired and I goded someone for testing something and forgot to remove it and logged off."

Mistakes happen and all you did was provide an RP enhancement. Based off what you said, I do hope you get reinstated. Bit of overkill from NL if this is the case.

Ranger0314

Nov 24, 2023
+ support
very nice person to be around and think that deserve there position back

Status
Not open for further replies.