In what country are you located?
Australia
Time zone
AWST
Character name(s)
"Ribs" - CI, Bob "McRib" - Foundation
Civilian name
Rob "McRib"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
USA
Do you have a mic?
Yes
What are your total levels?
Total 160
Combat - 38
DClass - 41
Research - 23
SCP - 27
Support - 31
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Held - E11 LCPL, Holding - Nu 7 SPC, DELCOM
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have 6 Warns and 1 Ban I got most of these when I first joined the server and hadn't read the rules
How long have you been a Senior Agent for
Close to 2 months
Why are you applying for Special Agent
I am applying for Special agent as I enjoy using snipers as well as there not being many AU special agents so I believe I could be helpful in stopping the AU CI players from raids and infills I also enjoy teaching new players the game
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?
I Enjoy Snipers and am decent with most games snipers and I'm also very eager to expand my presents on foundation by going for a CL 4 I hope this can be my first one I also have prior knowledge in surface as I'm a DELCOM and in NU 7
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I have Written a few good documents such as my sampling and cross testing documents and my CI lore document. A Document is good if it has a Good Index, Good Descriptions and Easy to understand from any persons point of view
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?
Special Agents Are Responsible For Things Like:
Ideal Remodel For New DEA players
Train New Operatives
Exterminate those CI Scum
Teach Others Surface Important locations for callouts
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in
Bob "McRib" Was Born In a Town Just south of Florida Living near a location of a Site Hearing rapid gunshots from the direction. Bob "McRib" Started to walk towards the gunfire and saw A group of militia (CI) combating DEA as Bob "McRib" Saw the USA logo on the DEA forces he began to assist the DEA by combatting the Militia with his Barrett XM109 from behind them after the DEA had noticed the muzzle flash and had sent two Senior Agents to check it out after realising Bob "McRib" was shooting the militia they radioed in to site admin and site admin told them to kidnap him as they wanted to interrogate Bob "McRib" personally a few hours pass he wakes up with a hood on his face as a man with a suit enters the room and introduces himself as the Department Director of External affairs with a site manager

"What's your name kid"

"Bob but people call me McRib"

"Where'd u learn to shoot like that McRib"

"Uncle's Ranch"

"Do You understand how many people you killed McRib?"

"Yes 10 people"

"And you understand you saved hundreds"

"Thats Why your here McRib we want you to join us"

"Sure"

Notes:
Due To my Time Zone I may not look active to the Americans
1694786848210.png

1694786876772.png

Last edited:

DanielRLS

Mar 9, 2023
+support

kinda goes crazy with a sniper
Very good RP
Would suit special agent
good docs

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Denied

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs we have come to the conclusion that you are not currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. if you have any questions message me on discord .monkey​

Thank you for applying. Feel free to reapply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.