mcrib.
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This Is my First Moderator Application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
The Ban Was Given For RDM Due To Me and Some Friends Killing Each Other In Bunks By Alex Bones, My Farming Warn Was Due to a
Misunderstanding due to the rules being
miscommunicated
after the type green update it was originally a Ban Which was removed due to this and was supposed to be changed to a Failrp Warn Which it was but Pyro Never removed the farming warn. The Toxicity warn was when I first joined the server and didn't
read the Rules Although all my warns have expired
1687594526422.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I Do Have Experience Staffing Discord Servers and Minecraft Servers I also Co Owned A Minecraft Server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I Did Play DarkRP Before Joining Getting 100hrs on the server before leaving
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-9 Hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I Believe This Server With the Least PTW and Has Some of the Best Addons And I would Enjoy to be a part of the staff team because I enjoy the RP aswell as being able to be a Staff On at downtime meaning US staff Don't Have to stay up aswell as having not having many AU Staff
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I Will make sure to understand the perspective of all involved and will uphold the reputation of staff to the highest degree I also understand the rules and will not make exceptions for any reason I would accept input from other staff on how I could better myself as a staff member

Tayor Doctor Man

Jul 29, 2022
+Support
McRib is a person I've seen on and interacted with quite fondly while on the server.
He's also a friend of mine that I've done wonders with. He's quite active within the small Australian community and is liked by some.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
+Support

You are a fantastic player in-game, you follow the rules, report violations where you can, and create enjoyable experiences for everybody around you. I think you would be a fantastic fit for the staff team as you are very well known within the community for all the right things.

Scootin

May 30, 2023
+Massive Support
+Knows the rules inside and out
+Active on the server
+High quality application

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi McRib,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.