me becommeing a member of this amazing staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
i would like to become staff to help my fellow community members. if you make me a mod i promise to always be true and to help those in need if you make me a mod you wont regret it as i have great leadership skills and will help allot. thank you for reading this please consider it

ive been on this server since highlands and have been through alot in this server. ive been here for ruthly a year and am really hoping that my request is considored as i know many have been turned away i was ones a KGB and was very good at my job since then i have become a member of the elite shock army and am currently SSGT and hope to rank up and get better day by day. i am very commited to this server and go on one everyday so i will be very reliable in the longterm. on weekends im usually one of the only ones on and be able to maintain the server in the mornings and any other time of the day to assist those around me when they are in need again please consider me. thank you

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Mr Ghost,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Thank you for showing great interest for joining the staff team. However, you failed to follow the format and as stated in the application rules, you are required to receive approval from a Super Admin if you are aged 14 years old before applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.